Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegawarp on 07/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid connection effective connection the product's body is tiny, and this is a good thing because you are able to use it in a power strip Cons:Maybe it could be a little cheaper OtherThoughts:The product is identical to that in the photo. It is such a simple object so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byionutepure on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is minimalist yet has perfect utility. it functions perfectly and everything is fine. it is easy enough and the help that it does is fantastic. Cons:the plastic looks like if you slam it to the ground might break (it is not rubbery, just breakable plastic)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is the best fitting that I've tried so far. I buy a lot of gadgets in the US and bring it back with me to Europe. I've tried loads of these converters and this one holds on the best so far. Cons:Looks cheap, feels cheap. (It is cheap, but performs well) OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariet3331 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very lights and I can carry it everywhere. It works perfectly on various electric appliances. It is so small and perfectly fits in my small purse. Cons:None that I have detected so far. Im quite happy with it. OtherThoughts:I will recommend it to a friend definate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrojbarber on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to use. It converts american plugs into EU plugs. Nothing else to add. Cons:The union is not very strong, but it is not an issue if you do not need to plug-unplug very often. Nothing else to add. OtherThoughts:I will buy it again. Delivery time should be improv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenpor on 06/26/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's better than any homemade solution anyone could make, and it's cheaper than what any homemade solution would ultimately cost. Also, it saves you a lot of time to just buy this, instead of building something on your own. Cons:It's left a bit loose, on the par... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is cheap and it does what it should do. converts the us socket to European. they fit snug to the us type of plugs and are not easy to take them off which is good for not loosing them once the plug is unplugged Cons:none i can think of. just need to type som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnewpers on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and clean product. There not a whole lot to say because it;s just an adapter. However, the quality could be a tad better as the US side of the adapter is a bit 'loose' Cons:The fit of the US side of the adapter. but oither than that: Small and clean prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyohananw on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, handy, sufficiently insulated for its lightweight rating. Does the job for small gadgets. Cons:There is a warning visible in the photos: >Caution: "Before using make sure the voltage 5A 125V 250V".< The plug's internal insulation might fail,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelubra on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just works. The construction is good, and there are no looseness, no gaps that otherwise would interrupt the power supply. The flat side is well designed to lock the eletrical pins and to not expose any part of them, so it is a safe adapter. Cons:Does not supp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections