Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrlmat on 08/28/2014

Pro: It fits extremely well on US plug. It's dirt cheap. Thick plastic. Didn't crack when I ran with my chair over it (chair with wheels, that kind that you use at your desk.) Still feels snug even after remounting thousands of times. Certified for 6 amps. (omfg, who the hell pulls 6 amps and doesn't use an earthed connector? so yeah, should work really ... Read more

Everything works just as expected Everything works just as expected

Impression:Cheap. Works really well;

0 0
  • posted byusr123 on 08/27/2014

работает в сети на 220v Read more

Impression:works;

0 1
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: perfecto para adaptar los dispositivos con conexión estadounidense a nuestros enchufes europeos Cons: la calidad es un poco justa, las patillas me vinieron un poco dobladas hacia adentro y me dió respeto mientras las forzaba a su sitio porque parecía que se iban a partir Other: está bien para salir del paso pero yo no me fio de dejarlo conectado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeb898 on 08/27/2014

It just works, ad that is all i need from this konverter! Quality feeling solid bulid! it is gust great ( I am now just writing to fulfill the 250 characters needed to post a review) This has been a deligt all the way, Just great, really really great! Read more

Impression:works,Firm,Works greart;

0 0
  • posted bykapalan on 08/24/2014

Pros: - this converter is very very cheap - it holds my US flat plugs very tight so it feels like they are actually part of the device with the flat plug. Cons: - can't find any at the moment One of these thing i'll surely order sometime again in the future Read more

Impression:works,Firm,Works greart;

0 0
  • posted byeradzivill on 08/17/2014

Pros: Great price, good quality goods, brown sugar delivery Cons: not found Of course, I would like to advise the store to put this device when sending to Russia for goods which are not adapted to network source. And then you have to order it separately Read more

great device great device

0 0
  • posted byDrDjDoom on 08/12/2014

Its really not that of a deal, but the only con that I found its that its not 100% firm, so sometimes, you unplug the cable (if you didnt grab it right) and the convertor stays sticks in the socket, wich is kinda anoying, so you have to take it out carefully. Read more

Impression:not-so-firm,do the work;

0 0
  • posted byExilised on 08/12/2014

Does where its made for! i used it for a samsung galaxy s3 charger (also form dx.xom) and i t works great! verry usefull when travelingbeacuase its small and its verry verry cheap. so just buy its its less then 1 buck. Read more

Impression:works,Firm,tight;

0 0
  • posted byClimbSpartan on 08/11/2014

Cumple su función sin más. Pros: Se acopla bien tanto al enchufe como al aparato a adaptar. Cons: Ninguno que mencionar. Acabado de una sola pieza, es robusto y parece bastante duradero. Es un buen adaptador para solucionar los problemas de compatibilidades con enchufes de tipo EEUU. Por su precio es muy recomendable su compra. Read more

Impression:BARATO Y MUY ÚTIL;

0 0
  • posted bymaartenpennings on 08/11/2014

When buying devices on the web (e.g. on DX), you sometimes get the wrong power plug (plat in my case, I need round). This solves the problem. It's cheap, it's small, it holds firmly (which is good if it needs to keep the power adapter in the mains socket). It does look a bit cheapish, I wouldn't run 5 amps through it! Read more

Impression:works,Firm;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections