Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymortal16 on 10/05/2014

Gran diseño, facil instalacion, muy intuitivo y de buena calidad en relacion al precio, la calidad es buena aunque no perfecta. En definitiva es un producto bueno que cumple su cometido . Un producto estupendo calidad/precio que cumple su funcion correctamente. Read more

Impression:Calidad,PRECIO,satisfacción;

0 0 0

• posted byjuanma64 on 10/05/2014

Pros: Cumple absolutamente bien su función que es cambiar de patillas planas a redondas Contras: La calidad del material parece regular y podría llevar entrada mixta, es decir redonda y plana para así poder conectar enchufes de tierra donde no caben. Aún así buena compra Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byBekema on 09/28/2014

This is a very cheap item, but it is very well built. I had to purchase it to be able to use the power supply (charger) for the bike light that also bough on DX. A perfect match! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWay2fair on 09/27/2014

Very easy to use. The pressure it exerts on the tabs is more than enough not to exit. The only flaw is there only one color or in research not suggest other colors Read more

Impression:good,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogohb on 09/24/2014

Good to be able to use in European bonds, since most of the "DX" products do not give to connect without this converter. It is lightweight and sturdy, I used to want to do their job The price is affordable, and fits well and is difficult to retake, which makes it safe to use as a distraction to people ... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byxphantomii on 09/23/2014

Pros: Works just the way it should, good build quality with tight fit so your charger or any other electric devide does not fall out. Easy and safe to use. I have tried it with battery and camera chargers and i have nothing to complain about. Cons: None Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamjoni on 09/22/2014

Pros: It seems to be in a good enough quality. It has a tight enough fit, so it sits well both in the socket and in the plug. Cons: Have not found any. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKostbone on 09/22/2014

Pros: Nízká cena Cons: Zásuvka je trochu natěsno, ale možná je to dobře. Redukce plní svůj účel a za tu cenu není opět co řešit. Možná by si člověk řekl, že za to o co jde, by to mohlo být ještě levnější, ale člověk to nekupuje na kila. Read more

Impression:Funguje;

0 0 0

• posted bydronniep on 09/20/2014

This product conforms to the description and pictures given on the site. I bought one converter for the IPad charger of my daughter because the IPad was bought in US and another one for my cellular phone charger. It correctly fit and is securely fixed. No chance to loose it in the plug. Read more

Impression:good,Very good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielbleker on 09/20/2014

This power plug converter is perfect. It is cheap, does the job, it is light and small, and fits perfectly. The power plug converter allowed me as a european to use an american gopro battery charger and it workes great obviously. Cons: I could not find any cons Read more

Impression:Cheap,does job;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections