DX » Community » Reviews » Smiling Face Crystal Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1*377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoberto020470 on 01/14/2013

Watch beautiful, cost x benefit. good negotiation easy site navigation clear and objective information Much more beautiful in person. -easily adjust the size of the bracelet. -The stones are very beautiful and well bonded. -The bracelet is acrylic and the finish is very good! He came well-packed. -worth every penny that was paid. delivery time is time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadamano on 08/08/2012

Girls fashion watch is very easy to configure, more or less clearly associated with quartz-structure. My daughter loves to wear, I like her the happy watch. Lightweight plastic frame and the belt is simple to make shorter, thin wrist. The battery is discharged it quickly, it had to be another one. A glittering stones are poorly built and will quickly ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 02/17/2012

well this was a great watch looked good with almost everything i wore. not much really to say it looked great and told the time. it had problems but for the price was well worth it couple a things went wrong here, well for starters i only brought this watch for purely decorative purposes which is why i didnt mind about the watch not telling me the right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelpiechota on 03/27/2011

PORTUGUES -Muito mais bonito pessoalmente. -Regulei facilmente o tamanho da pulseira. -As pedras são muito bem coladas e bem bonitas. -A pulseira é de acrilico e o acabamento é muito bom! -Veio muito bem embalado. -Vale cada centavo que foi pago. English (google) -Much more beautiful in person. -easily adjust the size of the bracelet. -The stones are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolbrazao on 12/18/2010

my sister's opinion: - cute. - goes with everything, you can use with any outfit. - it's "fashion". - seems very cheap and fragile. - the "smiling face" sort of spoiled the beauty of the watch. Ok, it's cheap. However, I believed in the reviews and bought it. In my opinion not worth it, but unlike me, my sister liked it and stayed with it. I did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArOo38 on 12/02/2010

A watch with an appropriate size for all hands, is very pretty and seems to be an expensive gift, as the famous brand of watches there. The price is right, it is very cheap, on the other side are not repeating watches of that type. The extensible to look perfect for sport or for use with a more casual clothes. The only thing I do not like are the stones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickahl on 07/30/2010

I was pleasantly surprised with this watch. It is really nice and much better than I expected. The watch band is well-made and not plastic as some people say. It is a light-weight material but very sturdy. This watch I would say is for a woman only. I have a small wrist so it would be for a woman with a small to medium wrist. It fits perfectly which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections