Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycranphin on 08/31/2007

Simple design built solidly. Very useful when ordering from the US/china since most things support 220v/110v, but don't have the right plug. Doesn't take much space and fit's in tiny sockets cause of the flat design Cause of the flat design I wouldn't recommend using it with the heavy chargers in... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySampolainen on 08/10/2007

Does the thing it's supposed to. Can't really say anything else, plug n' play None. If you need one, buy it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybaker on 07/21/2007

-A must have for anyone who have anything else than flat plugs at home. -Makes it possible to use almost all lovely stuff on DX even in Europe! -Might tempt people to connect devices not capable of handling 240 volts. But that´s more a con with ignorant persons than with this plug... Once if... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKallekama on 07/20/2007

Converts easily american pins to european. None. Really low price. Buy it, if you need it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybertd on 07/18/2007

Build from durable black plastic (can withstand high forces) very nice contact points, never experienced a malfunction till now. none (if I have to name one: only usable in Europe..) Very usefull Very good price for a great quality product!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykamoon on 07/17/2007

Looks and feels like it should. Build quality is superb. It's not loose when plugged, sits perfectly. None. Simply does what it needs to do and is of great quality.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBarryH on 07/07/2007

If you're a European buying electronics from abroad, this is an essential piece of kit. It works excellent, provided that the electronic device can handle 240V. None. Do make sure that the electronics that you're buying support 240 volts, otherwise things might end badly. An essential piece of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byca119 on 06/21/2007

Flat (USA or Japannese to Round (EURO) Power Plug Adapter. Use for equipment with universal Voltage-input 90V - 240V only. (Most items with a power DX sells are Universal Powers) The rounds off the plug are little thin compared to real EURO-cords. Remeber to check the voltage of your equipment! -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byledzep13321 on 06/19/2007

functions fine, solid construction, price none a solid choice for the price

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCharlesL on 06/19/2007

Very handy for electronic product from DX like Chargers Bought this for my Ipod Charger i bought with it Fits perfectly Cant think of any Fits Great!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere