DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable Crimp with Cable Cutter 2-set Toolkit
  • 5 star 57 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakester519 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what it is designed to do. No fuss, no messing around. Comes with a cable cutter and trimmer for use straight out of the box. It is a sturdy tool so I expect it to last for many years. The price is amazing as the same tool is three times the price h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredejavite on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Features good quality materials and solid build. - Crimps precisely and does not have any alignment issue - The stripper and cutter blades part are also very useful, such that you won't need another tool to peel of insulation. Cons:- Not a real con. but it m... Read more

crip and cutter crip and cutter 2
    0 0
  • posted byPRODIGY4EWER on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This crimping tools is made from good quality steel. Very usefulness tool for profesional technicians in IT branch. I thing and recommended buy this product because is for great price ! Cons:Maybe otherwise is weight little bit heavy however doesn´t matter for me I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefstr on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect cutter for most ethernet cables. You can cut the edge easily too in order to see the smaller cables. Very accurate crimping. Cons:It doesn't have a standard measurement in cable cutter in order to figure out easily how to cut it. You can find one at a local stor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynosferatus0404 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase. Cons:Nothing... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarashix on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* The Price - Very cheap. good for home use. * Jacket stripper is included, though didn't try it out. * looks like its made out of good metal Cons:* build quality - not the best. needed to adjust the cutter because it limited the movement of the handles, not b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good price... looks strong and well made... works perfect, i tested with rj45 network cable and with standar telephone cable and perfect working with both types, it has razors to cut cables and are very useful. Cons:Some danger issues with the cutting blade... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjernst67 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is great – If I compare local retail prices for this crimping tool, it would cost several times what deal extreme is asking for it. Quality is very good. I had never used one of these before and it was very easy to figure out and use. Cons:None that I can think of... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This company has thought of EVERYTHING! There are so many little bits to it that make crimping a breeze. For example, near the handles on the inside there are some blades. Not 1, not 2, but 3 sets. A cutter for cutting cable clean off, a cable for removing the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections