DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable Crimp with Cable Cutter 2-set Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
Very good good tool Awesome tool for the price хороший инструмент
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Booster all contacts. sometimes breaks the lock on the connector. The result: no expensive tool to cope with their tasks. When a file is no longer a small revision to break the lock. Sharp knife. Read more

Impression:хороший инструмент;

0 0 0

• posted byfirethorn on 11/24/2014

Very good tool. The cable stripper to remove the insulation on the cable is awesome. Crimping is good. Some cons: - There is no where to store the extra wire stripper tool that comes with this tool. - The cable/wire cutter doesn't really work and bends to the side, effectively only scraping the cable/... Read more

Impression:Awesome tool for the price,good tool;

0 0 0

• posted byTeamBB on 11/23/2014

I bought two of these and one worked perfectly, while the other had a cutting blade slightly out of alignment, I was able to fix this by adding a washer. Pros: Makes a good solid connection when crimping. Feels well built and is easy to hold. Cons: No ratcheting action when crimping. Cutting blade could ... Read more

Impression:good tool;

0 0 0

• posted bycorriganfroggy on 10/07/2014

Overall a great to to have around when you need to run write yourself or just need a longer or shorter cord Read more

Impression:Awesome tool for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byalexis75 on 09/22/2014

pros : this works well, you just have to be carreful not to cut yourself with the bottom shades when using it. i would recommend you buying one , it works really great, it appears to be solid and reliable cons : none for the moment, but keep away of children Read more

Impression:good tool;

0 0 0

• posted bydrxnele on 08/27/2014

Pros: Very easy to use and good built quality. Cons: I do not have any cons. I used it to crimp cables and connect my computers. Very good tool. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bywildcaerd on 08/16/2014

Pros: Awesome tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Mexico. Cons: Nothing to complain about, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post ... Read more

Impression:Awesome tool for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bydavoo21 on 07/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: The tool cuts wire, strips insulation and crimps the cat 5e cable that i was making. It is heavy and has a strong crimping force that makes it pretty easy to use. Cons: The cutting blade is exposed to the handle where your hand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakester519 on 06/17/2014

Does exactly what it is designed to do. No fuss, no messing around. Comes with a cable cutter and trimmer for use straight out of the box. It is a sturdy tool so I expect it to last for many years. The price is amazing as the same tool is three times the price here in Greece. It would be good to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrockia on 03/11/2014

This RJ45 cable crimper does the job very well. It's easy to use. The build quality is good and it does not seem to break within a year or two. Be very careful with the blade close to the handle. I accidentally cut my finger a bit. I have to unscrew the blade out to prevent future injuries. The bottom ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections