DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable Crimp with Cable Cutter 2-set Toolkit
  • 5 star 63 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakester519 on 06/17/2014

Does exactly what it is designed to do. No fuss, no messing around. Comes with a cable cutter and trimmer for use straight out of the box. It is a sturdy tool so I expect it to last for many years. The price is amazing as the same tool is three times the price here in Greece. It would be good to have a 'hold closed' device on the handles. There is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrockia on 03/11/2014

This RJ45 cable crimper does the job very well. It's easy to use. The build quality is good and it does not seem to break within a year or two. Be very careful with the blade close to the handle. I accidentally cut my finger a bit. I have to unscrew the blade out to prevent future injuries. The bottom line is that it works at such a low price. I successfully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Buena calidad/precio en todos los aspectos. Pero hace ajustar algo algun muelle para su apriete correcto, es lo que tiene trabajar con cosas del mundo asiatico. Aprieta excesivamente, es recomendable ajustar algo los muelles aunque cueste hacerlo, si sabes, quedan las clavijas perfectamente colocadas. Recomiendo no forzar mucho a la hora de empalmar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byballbess on 12/23/2013

Very good tool. I use it for cable pulling at home. Very sharp blades, so you can easily cut the cable. It looks reliable. Handles are made of good rubber, so, tool doesn't slips from your hand. Cable cutter also good, but it looks fragile. Blade in cable cutter attached with small piece of plastic. Use it carefully to prevent breakdown of cable cutter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredejavite on 12/03/2013

great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase. Nothing to complain about, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 10/31/2013

- Features good quality materials and solid build. - Crimps precisely and does not have any alignment issue - The stripper and cutter blades part are also very useful, such that you won't need another tool to peel of insulation. - Not a real con. but it misses a way to lock it closed so that when is not in use it will take less space in the toolbox.... Read more

crip and cutter crip and cutter 2
    0 0
  • posted byPRODIGY4EWER on 10/07/2013

This crimping tools is made from good quality steel. Very usefulness tool for profesional technicians in IT branch. I thing and recommended buy this product because is for great price ! Maybe otherwise is weight little bit heavy however doesn´t matter for me I thing just no more cons cannot find When I ordered this product I waited no longer than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/01/2013

Professional network cable crimp, if sometime you needed to assemble a cable for your network connection, you must know that this tool is highly necessary. It´s a hard and durable tool, made out of hard steel, very comfortable to use. It has a wire cutter in the same tool. None. Just having to learn how to use it. The kit includes a wire stripper,... Read more

RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp RJ45 Network Cable Crimp
    0 0
  • posted bystefstr on 05/08/2013

Perfect cutter for most ethernet cables. You can cut the edge easily too in order to see the smaller cables. Very accurate crimping. It doesn't have a standard measurement in cable cutter in order to figure out easily how to cut it. You can find one at a local store at the same price... not really something more cheap. Feels very hard on hand when use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynosferatus0404 on 04/23/2013

great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase. Nothing to complain about, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections