DX » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Awesome Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalkandiri on 04/19/2016

Teclado perfecto para usar con raspberri pi o con un android pc conectado a la televisión. Yo lo he usado para ambas cosas y los resultados han sido buenos. Quizás la zona táctil sea un poco pequeña, pero es el precio que hay que pagar por su tamaño compacto, que para mí es su punto fuerte.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybeachlizard on 01/20/2016

Pros: It is a nice idea to have small keyboard with trackpad. Laser and backlit is useful. Keyboard has many functions. Cons: The problem is that it rarely works when modem Wi-Fi is on from any distance. Use an ethernet connection for your Media Center, otherwise Dont buy it !

Impression:Nice Product, but needs improvments;

0 0 0

• posted by10015988 on 01/14/2016

Het voldoet volledig aan mijn verwachtingen. Het is compact en ligt goed in het hand. Voorlopig nog geen nadelen ondervonden.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAgent851 on 01/10/2016

Pros: - Small - Nice built-in place to store receiver module. - Great battery life. - Back light helps using keyboard it in dark environment. - Typing speed is enough to enter something in search engine or computer browsing. - Nice "click" response from buttons. - No drivers to install. Cons: - -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDangeMask on 12/07/2015

Bought this to maintain many devices with one USB port. It runs well on Windows and Linux. Pros: + All-in-one device using just one USB port + Small to fit in back pocket or inside pocket of laptop bag + Good quality keyborad with solid feel and great tavtile response Cons: - The laser pointer is... Read more

Impression:Small,handy,All-In-One;

0 0 0

• posted bydennadag on 11/24/2015

Useful in front of TV (pc with XBMC) or Media-player. Also in front of a beamer presentation. If you have it, you never forget to take it with you.

0 0 0

• posted byeddie73 on 10/07/2015

I use a HTPC for playing media content on the TV. To control the computer when not using the media player software I had a wireless full sized keyboard. Since I own this gadget I have not used the old one again. This keyboard is compact so that you do not need to move your hands looking for the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmvea74 on 09/17/2015

Zeer tevreden over de site en aanbiedingen. Makkelijk te bestellen en te betalen. zeer tevreden over de levering. Enige puntje van kritiek was de envelop..die was flink beschadigd.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byGudfar on 08/24/2015

This is a very good and satisfying keyboard with built-in touchpad. I have had many good times surfing on my tv, and watching streamed programs controlled by it is good too. Built in functions like volume control is also very useful. I just bought my second of these.

0 0 0

• posted by9364832 on 08/04/2015

Pros: Plugged remote bluetooth to both Windows 10 and OSMC and was working in seconds. Good keyboard response and feels good in your hand. Laser is handy also. Turns from keyboard mouse to remote style for presentations. Cons: None to mention

Impression:Very good,Decent quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere