DX » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Customer’s impression:
good Very good None Awesome Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegolupi on 02/02/2015

Pros: Es muy práctico, la batería dura un montón. Es lindo. Cons: Un poco caro lo compré. Ahora está mas barato.

Impression:Works great,Funciona bárbaro;

0 0 0

• posted bysoqueres on 01/29/2015

It work flawlessly on most of the linux distributions. The trackpad is not perfect, but the overall is awesome. Perfect to control your RPi/radxa/whatever from a distance! You want this!

Impression:Awesome,Works great;

0 0 1

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: Works with almost enything. I've used it for presentations while attached to a pc at the office and it work flawlessly, and also with my android TV stick for content browsing. Battery life is very good, pointer is bright and the best think it is USB rechargeable!! so dont worry about Cons:... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byBilalx on 01/16/2015

Pros: This is really cool device, especially the laser which I looked forward to using with my presentations. I bought solemnly for my raspeberry pi, and it worked well, laser is good and the pad the fact you can charge it makes it very useful for long period. Cons: I didn't have a problem with i... Read more

Impression:Great! Love it!;

0 0 0

• posted bycopaindu49 on 01/08/2015

Pros : The keyboard works fine, recognized every time on windows (xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1) ubuntu, Android and other operating systems. Cons : Nothing, but in qwerty, not easy for french. Other: The laser is funny and easy to use ! It's a good buy !

Impression:Awesome,Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bywindpanda on 12/08/2014

Produto de boa qualidade, bateria duravél recomendo 100%

Impression:Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byminanino on 12/08/2014

Produto Muito bom.

Impression:Funciona muito bem;

0 0 0

• posted byalfonsopappa on 11/24/2014

Ottimo prodotto. Ideale per gli smart tv! I tasti non sono troppo piccoli. Il touchpad funziona benissimo. Il laser è ottimo. La retroilluminazione è davvero utile. Buon prezzo!!!

Impression:Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byscencextrem236 on 11/10/2014

Bastante bueno cumplio con mis espectativas, lo unico malo fueron los 46 dias que tardo en llegarme. pero buen producto

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byfederng on 10/17/2014

The 3 in 1 mouse, keyboard and laser pen is ideal for any tech savvy who loves to travel light. It is light, portable and has a nice finish. I've seen people complain that the keypads are small but i disagree. Its far bigger than the buttons on your phone and if you can use the phone buttons i be... Read more

A must have for teckies who loves gadgets

Impression:Cool product, i Like it;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections