DX » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythenebular on 10/09/2014

The keyboard worked great from right out of the box. All the features work great especially the ability to switch the touchpad from horizontal to vertical. RF receiver fits snugly in the keyboard itself but is easy to get in and out. Mini-USB port for charging is sturdy with no wiggling of the cable.... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byiph3r on 09/24/2014

Works great, even with an smartTV (connected through the usb receiver), a netbook connected to my TV. maybe keys are a little small for fatfingered people, but it's just matter to get used to it. Arrived on estimated time. The charging wire connector is compatible with many devices wire, so even if I ... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

Great value for money. Quick response to commands. The pointer is very sensitive. The laser pointer is bright and easy to use. The track pad and other features all work as expected. The keyboad backlight is very usefull, easy to see in low-light situations. Useful to navigate and command your computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6oncalo on 07/03/2014

Small, but not unusable small. Has keyboard and mouse (I don't use the pointer...). Optional light on the keys. Not my case, but I guess someone with big hands can have trouble working with it :D The touchpad sometimes is not perfect. Charged, connected, turned on and worked that second. For what I need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypossiblyarowbot on 07/03/2014

Very portable and works with generic linux drivers. Rechargeable! Track pad is responsive. Uses standard USB connector. The buttons can be difficult to press if you have large fingers. Not for long-term keyboarding as muscle memory doesn't work on this scale. This device can easily be modded to attach ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byswitch12 on 07/01/2014

Its a small compact keyboard and mouse.Works by just plugging it in and syncing the keyboard with the usb thingy.works well when you are watching something and just want to click next and the keyboard function works suprisingly well.Really cheap aswell. The backlight of the keyboard looks cheap and uneven.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneoblitz on 06/26/2014

Works flawlessly with Mini Android PCs/ Desktops and Laptops. Also tried it on WDTV Live - worked also. Keys and touchpad is responsive. The backlight helps a lot in dim light settings. A good media keyboard which can be recharged via MiniUSB. The touchpad seems that it can use a bit more quality as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaronja on 06/16/2014

Good value for money Very handy, light and very easy to use Incorporates a laser pointer would point out something on the screen, which is very useful if you are exposing some project By having the backlit keyboard keys can be used to perfectly dark, making it much more comfortable to use This keyboard ... Read more

Teclado inalámbrico

0 0 2

• posted byMagno1 on 06/07/2014

Very efficiently delivers what it promises. It seems fragile, but it's just be careful. Quick response to commands. The pointer is very sensitive touch any unintended she replies. please be sensitive to the touch. soft, quick keyboard. So far nothing. For those who do not have thick fingers works fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpacekat75 on 05/22/2014

Great value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and you know you are holding a quality made item. The laser pointer is bright and easy to use. The track pad and other features all work as expected. The keyboad backlight is a nice touch. Is bright and easy to see in low-light situations.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections