Customer’s impression:
Awesome Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works as intended and better

posted by foxuy on 08/02/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I am facinated, It works as intended, the laser is not too strong, looks like 0.5 Mw so no problem at customs, If you point it to a very bright plasma TV at 100% brightness, It is a little hard to find it (not like my other 200mw one XD ).

The keys work flawless, you can look at it while typing with booth hands, and then look up to find you have not missed a single letter.

The touchpad is less responsible if you use your thumb as intended, it is beter to use your index finger.

If you have a spanish windows and keyboard set like me, the language on the Rii mini defaults to that, so the "ñ" becomes in the place of the "; : ", wich is natural.

Takes a few seconds the first time you use it, then is almost an instant.

Cons:

Only thing I cant figure out is alt+tab. It seems not to work.

¿Any help on this? other two keys combinations worked, even 3 keys at the same time, like in FN+CTRL(win)+e (to bring explorer up)

OtherThoughts:

When it arrived it worked out of the box even with low battery, after I satisfied my ansiety It took 4 hours to reach full charge, after that, the charging light goes off.

Bottomline:

Feels solid and well build, all keys have the same feeling. you have a click touch confirmation on press, The plastic is really well molded and finsished, It could have been build even by logitech for what its worth. I whiss my Sony erricson K750i had this finish XD.

I hope it lasts.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections