DX » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 2.4G Wireless Keyboard w/ TrackPad and Red Laser - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Small Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigopiedade on 03/05/2015

Ótimo teclado... Totalmente plug and play no WIN8. O mouse é decente, mas pouco preciso e fica meio doido com o dedo úmido. O material de construção podia ser mais resistente. Tenho filho pequeno em casa e com poucos tombos ele está bem danificado. Porém continua 100% funcional.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBilalx on 01/16/2015

Pros: This is really cool device, especially the laser which I looked forward to using with my presentations. I bought solemnly for my raspeberry pi, and it worked well, laser is good and the pad the fact you can charge it makes it very useful for long period. Cons: I didn't have a problem with i... Read more

Impression:Great! Love it!;

0 0 0

• posted byjuksutin on 12/15/2013

All the keys are easy to push, eaven with big fingers The back light on this thing is really nice, so you can you sit in the dark The track pad is big enough to use on daily baisis on a tv computer The range is about 5m for me The charger plug on the keyboard isnt too sturdy, mine broke and the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrin on 01/04/2011

seem well build altought it feel light and fragile. -keyboard respond well and can illuminate in dark room . -the battery seem ok and retain charge normally -the dongle is really small and fit in the karboard -the connection with a pc on winxp was flawless and worked out of the box -on short pad... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere