DX » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 2.4G Wireless Keyboard w/ TrackPad and Red Laser - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Easy to use Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKxxx on 10/03/2016

Impression:Very good;

Perfect quality for a reasonable price. Although the extremely small, dimensions of the keys are sufficient. Backlit buttons that can be turned off = perfect. Red laser good. With PC and TV works great. With android box not - logging out (that's a problem android box). I am maximum satisfied. two... Read more

very very good very very good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycongade on 09/21/2016

Impression:perfect;

Pros: - works smoothly with macbook yosemite OS - so handy, easy to use - can be operated in horizontal or vertical position, good for presentation Cons: -

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJKxxx on 08/29/2016

Impression:perfect,Very good;

Perfect quality for a reasonable price. Although the extremely small, dimensions of the keys are sufficient. Backlit buttons that can be turned off = perfect. Red laser good. With PC and TV works great. With android box not - logging out (that's a problem android box). I am maximum satisfied.

very very good very very good

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjagadako on 07/07/2016

Impression:good,Very good;

I like it maybe i will buy more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHalkandiri on 04/19/2016

Teclado perfecto para usar con raspberri pi o con un android pc conectado a la televisión. Yo lo he usado para ambas cosas y los resultados han sido buenos. Quizás la zona táctil sea un poco pequeña, pero es el precio que hay que pagar por su tamaño compacto, que para mí es su punto fuerte.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydennadag on 11/24/2015

Useful in front of TV (pc with XBMC) or Media-player. Also in front of a beamer presentation. If you have it, you never forget to take it with you.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeddie73 on 10/07/2015

Impression:good;

I use a HTPC for playing media content on the TV. To control the computer when not using the media player software I had a wireless full sized keyboard. Since I own this gadget I have not used the old one again. This keyboard is compact so that you do not need to move your hands looking for the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEmvea74 on 09/17/2015

Impression:perfect;

Zeer tevreden over de site en aanbiedingen. Makkelijk te bestellen en te betalen. zeer tevreden over de levering. Enige puntje van kritiek was de envelop..die was flink beschadigd.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9364832 on 08/04/2015

Impression:Very good,Decent quality,Easy to use;

Pros: Plugged remote bluetooth to both Windows 10 and OSMC and was working in seconds. Good keyboard response and feels good in your hand. Laser is handy also. Turns from keyboard mouse to remote style for presentations. Cons: None to mention

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byarkhamhome on 07/27/2015

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

Simplemente es un teclado perfecto. Muy buena calidad, muy facil de usar, muy practico, muy liviano, muy bonito, en fin, es simplemente perfecto para cualquier uso de oficina, presentaciones, para disertar, para viajar, para manejar el SmarTV para todo lo que quieras y la calidad es excelente. La... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere