DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" LCD High Resolution Vehicle Mount Video Camcorder with SD Card Slot (Wide Angle)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrumn on 01/30/2014

I bought the camera for power and garavr promotion video for my friends, but realized when it is useful to prove his innocence in accidents as hits on signs that are open and closed to me for someone else, you at least have the security that has some proof of his innocence in this case. I could prove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilldag on 08/05/2013

Simple to use. Reliable. Pretty good video quality. Efficient mp4 codec. Uses about 140MB per 5 Min. file at 848x480 resolution. 1280x720 uses about double that. Built in LiIon battery. Car charger turns it on and off automatically when you start your car. Useful built-in LCD screen. Can review video ... Read more

2 0 9

• posted byedwinbro on 08/01/2013

True 1080 HD videos with great audio capabilities. Despite not having any LEDs for night time, the night vision is still very clear. As much as you can see with headlights with driving is as much as you can see on the camera. Basically, it captures it all! Transitions nicely when bright lights shine ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAvenDonn on 07/21/2013

Not a fake! The specs match with what the real camera should be. Quality is great, seems like real 720p. Video is smooth. You can actually SEE something at night! Unlike other cameras (Even ones with IR) where you can't see anything outside the narrow cone of your headlights' killzone. Heat will cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyass89 on 07/14/2013

turns on when power is on and turns off when the power is off. records 720p and in H.264. the microphone is better than most dash cams i have seen. it overwrites the oldest files with the newer ones. simply plug the camera into your pc with the provided usb cord to access the footage. has a screen to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetronic on 05/29/2013

Automatic start-stop recording. Great quality video of day. Great angle of vision. Easy to install and adjust. Easy to use and configure. It stores video files duration: 2, 5, 15min to 720p Poor quality recording at night. Unusable at night. I do not think other cameras with infrared lighting work better.... Read more

Internal PCB A Internal PCB B FW version

0 0 2

• posted byaLexusPro on 05/24/2013

- wide angle lens and LCD monitor - user friendly interface and buttons - compact mount device, perfect sucker - nice looks timestamp, nice video quality in day - works already 2 years without any problems - acceptable price - unrecording interval for some seconds between 2 min files and some tens of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydennisst on 04/23/2013

High quality smooth video, License plates readable Starts and stops automatically with vehicle power Built in battery Long power cable Decent stable window mount On my radio it gave quite some distortion on FM while connected to DC, on it's internal battery there was no distortion. 5 minutes recording ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycerge87 on 03/26/2013

Easy to set-up and use. Starts up automatically and can record in 1, 5 or 15 minute cycles. Great video quality during the day, acceptable at night. The screen can be closed during recording, which is great. The sound recording can be turned off. None really, could use a LED indicating REC off or on ... Read more

Medium quality (840x480) at night

0 0 0

• posted bymodrid on 02/07/2013

good price, good quality, ease of use, Wide angle, Automatically turns on and off, Re-records over old videos, Mini USB / HDMI, Very long power cable, Does not have fake & stupid LED. All those LED is just for marketing, fully useless and has nothing but only troubles! night recording (low quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections