Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good for the purpose

posted by murof on 01/31/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Exactly what I needed and couldn't find anywhere else. I used to put my digi cam when I drove and removed it when not driving. That was just to much action. Now I just start the car and the cam starts..perfect. No hassle, takes all SD cards so far and the video quality and angle is ok for what the needs to have proof after an accident. Here in Thailand the crazy ladybike drivers always claim thats your fault when they crash in your car..not anymore..hehe.
    It fall of the windshield 3 times but nothing damaged.

Cons:

The sucker gots of from the winshield sometimes and the cam fall down..but hey its hot here. 2 times it stopped recording but the was easily fixed by resetting and/or changes some of the config and set it back to the defaults. Also the srew wich holds the cam holder get loose after a while.

OtherThoughts:

The windshild sucker is not good. The srew wich holds the cam holder must be fixed properly or the cam just get loose and moves around.

Bottomline:

Just what you need as a hassle free on-board cam for proof in case of accidents. Go for it. Price could be a bit cheaper..but hey after one accident you can proof that it was not your fault you have the investment back.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections