DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Touch Screen Stylus with 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Kit for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikeshCZ on 09/20/2012

The plastic "jack" connector is a good idea how to attach it to my iPhone. It's average quality, but it mostly don't work. It is not sliding on display smooth so it is almost impossible to draw uncutted line. Very hard to make it register. Your hand start to be painful after few minutes of using this pen. Bad ergonomy of pen + not sliding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChivalryx on 03/19/2011

-Small size and retractable -Works (when used at the right angle) -Headphone plug is a great way to not lose it! -Very tricky to use at first due to the angle that is needed -Does not slide smoothly on screen, so swiping is difficult -Have to press hard to get it to work sometimes I found it a little annoying to use instead of my finger, so my wife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhreod on 02/15/2011

The small size Very original method of storage It will not be lost It is simple and convenient in use Compact and weighs a little Not always works a touch And if with mine a tablet works ???? less stably with iPhone works worse. As a whole it is a lack more likely technology, than the stylus. Claims on quality of production aren't present, but as a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadtzdiana on 01/09/2011

jack protector fits firmly. size is very gd. stylus size is small cos retractable. I end up using ony e jack protector and left e stylus at home. Its faster and easier to use my fingers cause the stylus don register well. Have to place it rerally flat and firmly on screen for it to register, not user frenly at all.. I feel like tapering e rubber tip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacmandami on 10/31/2010

The plastic "jack" connector is a good idea to attach it to the device It's bad made, keeps disassembling in my hands, It mostly don't work. Very hard to make it register. It also gives a very bad feeling when making "gestures". I'm afraid I'll scratch the screen on every "swipe". Tested it on an ipod touch 2g and on a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelka on 08/10/2010

- there is literally nothing bad I can say about this without lying! - cheap cheap cheap! - so handy - improves functionality of some apps on the phone - can be used with all capacitive screens and even laptop trackpad, etc - small when closed, large when in use! - added earphone thing is an amazing idea! - none really! - i have heard people say that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickiho on 07/18/2010

Convenient earphone jack plug in to keep it handy, and it's a nice touch that it's retractable because some of the others on the site are a little short for comfort. Overall, it works, but you have to ensure that the flat (and angled) tip is completely flat against the screen, or it won't register. Because of that, when you're drawing on the screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBitslong on 06/08/2010

Dirt cheap Decent build quality Easy to see around - ie doesn't cover much of the screen. Can attach it to the headphone socket - quite handy. Rubber tip needs to be tilted sometimes. Doesn't always register when you tap something. Rubber resists sliding across the screen when pressing slightly. It's well built, and super cheap. No real complaints but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaneomac10 on 05/04/2010

Plugs in to your head phone jack. Very convenient. Amazing build quality.It is retractable which makes it small in length. Made of strong good quality metal. The head of the stylus is at an angle which can be good and bad. I wish it retracted more so it got smaller in length. It is good for travel because it plugs in to your headphone jack which is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections