DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Nokia N73/N70
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrainF on 04/11/2012

-cheap -well-built -works fine for stereo Tried it for mine Nokia N73, works fine. When switching tracks in music player on my Nokia N73, I've heard loud clicks in my headphones which are some uncomfortable to hear after each track. Sometimes got problems when disconnecting it from my phone - it still thinks that headphones are still plugged in (it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiznescat on 07/18/2011

Many of which are original Nokia headset to the time when long listening to music somewhere in the cord breaks, then have to buy new headphones, but I suggest this because the headphones break they can simply buy and replace the broken putting them into the adapter which is very convenient and cheap besides our DealExtreme offers a whole range of cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThavamp on 01/06/2011

- Its pretty easy to connect to your cellphone - u can connect headphones and headsets. Even for other telephones. - Great item for loss of original nokia headset. - Connection issue's Sometimes the connection between headset and the plug makes noise errors, but its not that often. Beside that there are no cons except solving connection issue none. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheMagicKiller on 11/18/2010

- The price is just great! - Easy to use, just contect it and use it! - Really usefull, i'm taking it with me for all my trips and listening to my music without any problems! - Not hreats the music quality. - The built quality is a little problem, the contection some times gets lost, but it's not so big prblem. Great thing, i really like it, don't hears ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheMagicKiller on 07/29/2010

Well, there isn't to much to say about this product. It's just do what he supposed to do and doing it very well! The build quality is OK for this value, is was very surprised while in my country it costs like 10~15 USD! no cons at all! If you want to connect to your phone ear-phones or any speaker with 3.5MM conector, just get it and don't think twice!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections