DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male-Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable (3M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfolkloreland on 07/09/2014

Great quality. Very usable length. It's cheap. Does what I needed it for; to connect my laptop to my speakers. I also use it for connecting my cell phone to the speakers. Also, it works great with my television and sound system. No cons; the product just does what it's promised to do. Be carefull not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdan00 on 03/20/2014

great cable for extending range of audio to a remote place. good price and great quality. good to use with a laptop or raspberry pi. slow shipping, but it's because it is international so can't complain for example, you could use this with a raspberry pi to provide audio to a system that you cannot connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygigantor12 on 02/13/2014

it is very cheap. it also gets the job done perfectly. Really nice length and all the connection points are nice and fit snug everywhere. very handy for plugging into your television if you wanna keep the sound down late at night. I use it alot in bed. Great buy None really that i can think of. Can get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWirinRamhit on 12/23/2013

Good product for a good price. Looks like an original accessory from a known brand. I can’t see the difference between the original and this after market replica. They fit earphone jack. I can not see any cons. It is pretty much an easy way to get more cable for headphones etc.. If I need this, I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlennpedersen on 12/22/2013

This extension cable is made out of thicker plastic than the cheapest ones, making it feel really durable, total thickness of the cable is about 3mm's. The connectors at both ends are also big and oversized, making them feel sturdy too. do not work if you are gonna record or hear music i stereo because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynadavg1 on 11/27/2013

A simple cable. there isn't much to tell - does exactly what is supposed to do. Be advised that you can connect two of those together and achieve a longer extension with minimal quality lost. You can also use this cable in order to pass sound through house rooms or even from in-housr outside... none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilbertbb on 11/19/2013

Good extension to ear my TV during the night, with out causing inconvenient with my wife for the tv sound :D. Really helpful for me. A good quality. At this point, I don't have cons, is a basic cable, so it work correctly and as expected. Maybe the price is a little high for the purpose and the basic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysdk16420 on 11/19/2013

This extension cable is made out of thicker plastic than the cheapest ones, making it feel really durable, total thickness of the cable is about 3mm's. The connectors at both ends are also big and oversized, making them feel sturdy too. You pay a price for this sturdier feel, but I think this cable will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokamy on 10/16/2013

- works like it should. - cheap price. - long enough so i can walk all around my room with my headphones on. - cable thick and sturdy so it wont break easily. -Not gold plated. -else none that i can think off. Could have been even cheaper. design could have been more intresting, but its neutral and gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsearing on 10/03/2013

Feels like solid construction, no loss of quality noticeable, thick cable. Exactly 3 meters from base of one connector to the far end of the other connector. I bit on the pricey end, but still a good deal! I use this to plug from my computer into my amp for some tunes, and this guy's got the job covered.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections