DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male-Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfolkloreland on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality. Very usable length. It's cheap. Does what I needed it for; to connect my laptop to my speakers. I also use it for connecting my cell phone to the speakers. Also, it works great with my television and sound system. Cons:No cons; the product just... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdk16420 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This extension cable is made out of thicker plastic than the cheapest ones, making it feel really durable, total thickness of the cable is about 3mm's. The connectors at both ends are also big and oversized, making them feel sturdy too. Cons:You pay a price for this sturd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsearing on 10/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Feels like solid construction, no loss of quality noticeable, thick cable. Exactly 3 meters from base of one connector to the far end of the other connector. Cons:I bit on the pricey end, but still a good deal! OtherThoughts:I use this to plug from my computer into my amp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap...... It works...... Sound is good..... The cable is really long..... You connect it like all other Jack 3,5mm plugs. I've two of them now so I can make a 6m lenght. This is very useful to connect my phone to my stereo when I'm lying on my bed but... Read more

3.5mm Male-Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable
    0 0
  • posted bymorbo86 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's exactly what is listed on the product description. It works perfectly and no problems, its longer then the cheaper ones but its the exact same build quality. I tested it on my headphones and it works very well. No static or any errors or issues of any sort. It arrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikdiablo on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very long cable -Good building quality, does not seem it´s gonna break or something. -Cheap for the purpose -Sound is clear Cons:-Does not seem to work with cellphone headphones, as they have 1 extra "contact" in the plug, and the extension cable don&#18... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymassaro1956 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very simple to use. Just plug it and that's all. I think this cable can handle the job. The sound is ok, almost like without this... Nice building quality, not the best, but it's ok. Cons:Some say that gold plated connectors are a definite must. Unless yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenisMorais on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is not much to tell about it. 1 - The overall built quality is good; 2 - The female plug is big and looks like will not break easily; 3 - Cheap, as almost everything on DX :-) 4 - Nice size for my needs. Cons:Even without anything connected to the female part of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerison15 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exactly as described and pictured. Does exactly what it say in description. I needed it for extending my headphones from my computer so I could use them while not sitting at my desk and this works perfectly. Not too long not too short. Cons:There was an odd bit of crack... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaronc on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap. The quality of the sound is great. It is very useful when you want to plug your headphones to your TV, Stereo, etc. Cons:Build quality is not great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, and the cable can break. But if you don't pu... Read more

package cable male-female connected side face mobile output extended
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections