DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD Ultra-Thin Pocket Card Calculator (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadibg on 01/20/2012

This is a very thin calculator I've ever seen. There are many low cost for such preparation. No need to change batteries, because it works without batteries with solar panel made ??very simple.This is already calculator.It is very convenient, can be used by everyone in the family, even by small children.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxalves on 01/15/2012

- This calculator is very slim; - Have the ideal size to carry anywhere; - Have a special desing, colorfull and with soft buttons; - Seems well made, and have the ideal quality for the price; - Cheap. You may find another one cheaper, but this one is certainly more cool; - Easy to use, lightweight; -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxalves on 07/22/2011

- It's tiny, slim and pratical pocket calculator. - The design is cool, the functions cover the basics that you need. - Good item to show to your friends in the office. - Well made calculator, plastic of good quality - Fits perfectly in your wallet! - Considering the size nd the unique design, the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRussia75 on 07/19/2011

Compact size. The unusual design. A good option for a gift for no reason. - Inverted (negative) display. This is probably a very stylish, but it is not readable. - Very small decimal point. Without glasses, I do not see it, and the glasses can see only at a certain angle and good lighting. The buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byassendino on 10/16/2010

* All place with you in the car, wallet, pocket. * Very useful. * Does not use batteries.The sun is the battery. * Well small, size credit card. * Very pretty. * Only problem is the used adhesive excess to fix it in the packing. * Very difficult to remove adhesive * uses remover glue or acetone gentily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylehtonen on 09/28/2010

I actually liked this calculator. It survived the purpose I bought it for - which was as a travel calculator. It fit perfectly in my wallet - like a credit card. It worked fine. I also liked the colour and design (but thats just me). Only works in the sun. Probably not the best calculator for general ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPavel30183 on 07/25/2010

Very high price for quality like this The calculator is not convenient to use. comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections