DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.5" LCD Ultra-Thin Pocket Card Calculator (Champagne)
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvyach10 on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thickness and price - are very nice! It's really unusual, so, everybody seeing it in your hands will be surprised and excited) It lights brightly enough to see all digits on the screen. Cons:A high degrees of defects... 3 of 10 purchased calculators came to me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexeykoko on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very thin device. + The battery is not required. Solar battery works even at very low light! + Surface soft to the touch. + Used good materials. + Good build quality. No traces of glue and scratches. + Good display. Clear and distinct characters (white on blac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, compact, fits easily in a purse or next to credit cards. Durable material. Sunny day on the screen numbers are clearly visible. A great price. Interesting little souvenir. I like the device in my town did not meet. Cons:a bit of flex when pressed, and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly the size of a credit card Stylish Solar powered Cons:Very hard do see the numbers if the place where you are is not well lighted. The screen colors are the "inverted" type (where usually you have black numbers and white background, in this calc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good little calculator. - no batteries, works as expected - clear screen. functions on office lights. - looks exactly like photographs. - fits in wallet slip Cons:- no real cons, just not that useful since I have a calculator on my phone! OtherThoughts:- a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavantluc on 02/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fair to have in your wallet with credits cards. Very good size and never seen presentation for a calculator. friends will ask about it. numbers presentation in only one line is nice. Good price and service. Cons:colour olive is not the colour of the pictures o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlksa on 11/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a credit card sized calculator, so it fits easily into your pocket. It doesn't need a battery and no need to change it ever. It is inexpensive, it works in a room from bulbs light. Cons:Well it is 2.8 mm thick :) not actually a con, but I guess it could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySAMxZ on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Awesome, comes in time. - The buttons are nice to press. - Works on Solar. - Fits in wallet despite the size. Cons:- Was MORE THICKER than expected. - The glue that sticks the card to the paper leaves a stain and makes it fugly. OtherThoughts:Had a very bad time trying... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaLiuxa11 on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very compact + Easy to use + Do not use batteries (a big plus for its size) Ideally approached the department of business cards in your wallet. Cons:Expect that it will be a little thinner. Coloring was not as expected. One side of the same color as the pictur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinker on 10/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very much high quality of manufacturing. The size corresponds to a bank card. Good plastic. The battery is not required. Simplicity of use. Cons:A lot of light is required that the calculator worked. And the most important thing is bad packing, on a calculator underside t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections