Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byililovski1 on 05/06/2013

Very nice product. I ordered it to cover a photo camera display. I had to cut it off a little bit but it fit very well afterwards. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my sons camera. It is not noticable after you attach it to the camera screen. It is thiker than other similar covers. A good choice for that price. It is easy to attach it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehtonen on 09/28/2010

I bought this one because it was extremely cheap, and I could also cut it to size. I hate buying ones that are too small. Its easier just buying a larger one, and then just cutting it to fit your phone or PDA. It adequately keeps dust and scratches off my phone - which is all you need really. nothing, nothing, nothing Buy two. You need to replace them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseph on 11/12/2008

Fits the screen perfectly on TomTom One 3rd Edition. Does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen. Attaches to the screen easily and firmly without air bubbles. The included cleaning cloth does not effectively remove dust particles (when compared to the wipers from SKU:7679 or SKU:3800). This is another high quality screen protective film made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduckyyy on 07/28/2008

great price for a screen protector for devices that you have constant contact with. Saves my gps from scratches in my pocket, dirty fingers, and general handling. These ran just slightly larger than my navigon 2100 gps so measure before you start sticking it on! The protector was easily trimmed with scissors to fit the screen snugly and it works great!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP4p3r0 on 12/31/2007

Cheap! It comes with a screen cleaner too It's a little smaller than my screen (Mitac Mio P350) :( For that price you can't find any better :) Read more

0 0
  • posted bykostap on 09/21/2007

Same quality material and size as SKU-3804. Check my review there. This one has the same advantages and disadvantages. Cheap and definitely worth a try. Smaller than 3.5'. There are 1.5-2.0 mm spaces left between the screen frame and the screen protector edges on my Ipaq 2210. Worth to buy few of then of different sizes for finding one that fits your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections