DX » Community » Reviews » Heart Shaped USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Necklace (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGugus86 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's useful. It serves its purpose: transfer and carry infromation easily. Its shape is really nice. The texture outside is also nice and soft.Cons:Depending on the particular needs its capacity may not be enough. For me 4gb is ok. The only bad thing I found is that it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcaroJorge on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The material is of good quality, sturdy metal, however simple. It is rare to find usb flash driver as these here, so calls attention where it arrives, as women like to draw attention, is the ideal gift.Cons:Current is not good quality. If placed on the neck is a bit heav... Read more

Haeart brazillian II Haeart brazillian I
    0 0
  • posted byFilatov.p on 04/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First of all - its appearence, great and really unusual. There is no the second one in my city. Chain is of good quality, pleasant to touch, long enough. Speed of writing/reading is rather good. Box is pretty enough.Cons:Paint is not of good quality, already ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelofille on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Hangs around your neck with a nice decently long chain. Sturdily built chain and heart shape. Handy for my daughters to wear and not loose at school under the uniform. Mine gets used primarily at the gym where i plug it into equipment to log my workouts, the neck... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxiboom on 06/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:the heart shaped pendrive is very good, the case is nice, the construcion body is good, the necklace is strong and beauty, a good taste gift for the loved wife, girlfriend, teacher, mom and so on! Cons:nothing to considerate at this moment, is a very nice piece O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 06/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:•A great way to get cheap 4Gig Flash •Nice colour •Comes in a protective storage tin •looks good as a key chain also •Just plug 'n Play •Holds tons of files/video/picture Cons:•For some reason my little LED light won't come on to show it's working •Could be con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections