DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 1000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Dongle
  • 5 star 24 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRezal on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was packaged well when I got it, and was in very good condition. Didn't require any installation or setup on Xubuntu. I get a good signal, and it's lasted very well for nearly three months. It has a little clip on the back, which you can fix it to things with. It's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylanglo94 on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing range, I managed to connnect to a wifi-network that was over 4 KILOMETERS away (clear line of sight). I don't need to install any drivers on 7/8 and linux. Great for when you need to borrow someones line for a little while. Cons:On vista it was a little finicky,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagogomes on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:quickly recognized by windows seven easy to install and pin, including a clip that you can easily lock in a rack or something like that. antenna is movable Cons:the indoor operation range definitely do not reaches 500m. I use it in a computer that is aprox. 30... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzakrion on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Long range wireless routers detection - Easy to use (Windows + Linux) - Support injection and other features usefuls for auditing wireless networks Cons:- Chipset Realtek RTL8187, wich is "famous" for being a bit cheater when showing signal strengh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byd3m1urg0 on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice external case Signal strength is enough for home usage Good packaging Very easy install on Windows 7 32-bit Cons:The manual and drivers are in Chinese only OtherThoughts:The CD provided is very useful for the network "monitoring" The cable si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechApprentice on 09/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice little dongle that worked out of the box. Supplied with USB cable that is long enough for my needs. Worked with my Win7 laptop without problems Cons:The speed trough the dongle is lower then my build-in wifi (But I receive more AP's). The included CD with "testi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannkaa on 09/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Portable .. can carry it anywhere along with you're notebook. -Very powerful signal. -Very good build quality for the price. -Very Cheap. -A cool glassy design. -Easy to install Cons:-Coud do much more with a better antenna. OtherThoughts:-The device is easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylanglo94 on 09/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Extreme range, I was able to connect to a network over 4.000m away (4km); though this was somewhat unstable, I had a clear line of sight and I had doubled the power. - It is small and portable, granting it a permanent place in my computer bag, when not in use ofcourse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChaapacman on 08/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Es una muy buena antena, excelente calidad: -pequeña -facil de llevar -plug and play - De facil uso en windows 7 - muy buen diseño -excelente calidad Cons:no veo mucha diferencia en la detteccion de redes son casi las mismas que mi laptop, 2 mas! - el... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilber on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does what it should does CD with software included It is ease to use. Mine came with a little manual to test my own wireless network. Cons:i couldn't install the usb adapter in windows 7 ultimate x64, it installed it with another driver. it didn't work in win... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections