DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 1000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Dongle
  • 5 star 24 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRezal on 10/01/2013

It was packaged well when I got it, and was in very good condition. Didn't require any installation or setup on Xubuntu. I get a good signal, and it's lasted very well for nearly three months. It has a little clip on the back, which you can fix it to things with. It's also very reasonably priced. The connection quality can drop off a little every now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylanglo94 on 07/14/2013

Amazing range, I managed to connnect to a wifi-network that was over 4 KILOMETERS away (clear line of sight). I don't need to install any drivers on 7/8 and linux. Great for when you need to borrow someones line for a little while. On vista it was a little finicky, but on 7/8 and linux it works out of the box. I made the mistake of borrowing it to a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagogomes on 08/28/2012

quickly recognized by windows seven easy to install and pin, including a clip that you can easily lock in a rack or something like that. antenna is movable the indoor operation range definitely do not reaches 500m. I use it in a computer that is aprox. 30m far from the transmitter and the signal is good on windows, not excellent. the quality of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzakrion on 01/22/2012

- Long range wireless routers detection - Easy to use (Windows + Linux) - Support injection and other features usefuls for auditing wireless networks - Chipset Realtek RTL8187, wich is "famous" for being a bit cheater when showing signal strengh of wireless networks. It will show 5/5 o 4/5 green bars of signal on many networks, but when connecting ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byd3m1urg0 on 09/18/2011

Very nice external case Signal strength is enough for home usage Good packaging Very easy install on Windows 7 32-bit The manual and drivers are in Chinese only The CD provided is very useful for the network "monitoring" The cable size and quality are very good I just plugged the device on my Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit desktop, without Internet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechApprentice on 09/12/2011

Nice little dongle that worked out of the box. Supplied with USB cable that is long enough for my needs. Worked with my Win7 laptop without problems The speed trough the dongle is lower then my build-in wifi (But I receive more AP's). The included CD with "testing software" works slightly different than described in the "manual" ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannkaa on 09/10/2011

-Portable .. can carry it anywhere along with you're notebook. -Very powerful signal. -Very good build quality for the price. -Very Cheap. -A cool glassy design. -Easy to install -Coud do much more with a better antenna. -The device is easy to install but the program that comes with it is rather hard to figure out. -Recommend you get a diffrent program ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylanglo94 on 09/09/2011

- Extreme range, I was able to connect to a network over 4.000m away (4km); though this was somewhat unstable, I had a clear line of sight and I had doubled the power. - It is small and portable, granting it a permanent place in my computer bag, when not in use ofcourse. - The antenna can be detached, allowing you to both connect the antenna to another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChaapacman on 08/15/2011

Es una muy buena antena, excelente calidad: -pequeña -facil de llevar -plug and play - De facil uso en windows 7 - muy buen diseño -excelente calidad no veo mucha diferencia en la detteccion de redes son casi las mismas que mi laptop, 2 mas! - el tiempo del envio(1 mes) - no detecta muchas redes nuevas - l antena es de 5 db comprenla, buen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilber on 08/10/2011

It does what it should does CD with software included It is ease to use. Mine came with a little manual to test my own wireless network. i couldn't install the usb adapter in windows 7 ultimate x64, it installed it with another driver. it didn't work in win7 i tryed booting from the CD, and it worked just fine, i tested my wireless network. The connector ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections