DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" LCD 5-Digit Electronic Digital Tally Counter (1*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykawa7r on 06/26/2013

Fonctionne parfaitement bien; Rien à redire pour le moment. S'éteint tout seul au bout d'une minute. Plastique de qualité minime. Anneau très fragile On peut ouvrir le compteur en enlevant le panneau latéral de couleur pour démonter le compteur, qui cache 3 petites vis transversales.... Read more

Vue latérale Vue de face et en service

0 0 0

• posted byrdhoore108 on 01/05/2011

It's very cheap for a digital counter, and my good old metal mechanical counter broke after over 10 years of intense use. So I bought this one. The electronics behind it are fine: after one minute, the display goes blank to save power. Each click advances the count (also when display was blank), and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAmiloD on 12/28/2010

Cheap. Very functional. Easy to use. Never fails a click. Battery included so its simple to just start using. Fairly well made and just the right size to hold in hand. Useful for prayers/tally. The red holder ring is just a cheap plastic thing that is garanteed to break off with very little force. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygargoyle26 on 08/31/2010

its a great counter, works fine, got it 2 weeks ago. the buttons work good, display is good. its good if u need to count something fast without consintrate on the numbers. its build ok, but not great. i think you should put some tape\glue in advance at the connections of the plastic parts (just in case)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections