DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale (40kg Max/20g Resolution)
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWampirius on 01/21/2014

Excelente relación calidad precio. Compré varios y todos han respondido perfectamente. Estaría mejor un soporte rígido que no una cinta para sujetarlo, pero también encarecería el precio. Conviene tener en cuenta que todos estos aparatos poseen un margen de error, todos, no sólo este, por lo que no conviene fiarse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWigilante on 11/06/2013

-Lightweight and small, easily fit into a palm -Use standard x2 AAA batteries -Comes with blue blacklight for easy viewing - weights up to 40kg -comes with a few useful mode such as tara - display will lock properly after weighting to facilitate viewing -weight object fast - hook is a bit small for most luggage. -Comes with a manual that is slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 05/23/2013

- Max load : 40 kg. - Good resolution : 20g. - Various units : kg / lb / oz. - You can set the "zero" manually. - Small, compact. - Not really beautiful. - Maybe the quality over the long term will not be waiting for you, but for now no worries. It's a good product to have if you travel. Thanks to it, you will be sure to don't exceed the weight ... Read more

Front Backside
    0 0
  • posted byyurigary on 04/17/2013

I bought this scale to use in my travel to USA on June'13. It has a very good quality, it measures in kg, lbs, etc. its lightweight, and it has a compartment to hide the hook. There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me I think it is a complete ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTomdeMunck on 02/09/2013

Works very good. The scale is easy to use. I did not expect this much quality for the product when I bought it. I use it with a plastic bag. Because the scale is small, it's easy to take it with you to (for example) to the market, so you can check if you get enough stuff. It can be a bit hard to hold the scale when you are weighting heavy stuff, because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bym4spam on 01/23/2013

I love this product, This product is a must for anyone who travels a lotmeasuring weight up to 40kg with the accuracy of 10g !!!! 10 grams or just 0.025% It is really small and handy. Works on two AAA batteries. Easy to operate, clear operating instructions. Large, clear display, high quality materials. Did not find cons, this is a good product for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMozesk on 12/03/2012

Small, light and easy to use digitsl weighting hook scal. Tried it with different thing to see how the scaling is and it works fine and precise enough within the ranges The hook is a little bit on the small size but one could use a small rope to overcome that. The small handle could be a bit sturdier. Just good a product offer for the price Very handy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySRTerroso on 11/03/2012

This digital hook scale is great. I bought for weighting my luggage before travelling. Since most airlines charge you for every additional pound, it is quite a good idea having one of these. It is very simple to use. Keep in mind that two AAA batteries are required, and not included. Once again, DX sent it in a very good package. The hook is a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 10/28/2012

When I travel I take it always with me. It is just so absolutely useful! I will never be surprised by overweight at the airport again. It is that small that it is really not a problem to carry it with you wherever you go. It works accurate and the quality is good. There is even a space for the hook while it is not in use The band to hold it on is too ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by010101011010 on 10/24/2012

good quality, the scale is solid and seems well made. very easy to operate. seems to be precise enough - I tested it with a relatively light item and it reads within 4 grams from a 1 gr precision kitchen scale - well within the 10 gr precision that is advertised could come with something to attach larger items - the hook is not practical for all subjects ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections