-Right angle plug
-Works prefectly on Xbox 360 controller and the phone. -Product wise, none, just a piece of wire.
-Total processing time+shipping time is more than 2 weeks. 11 days for shipping alone to my location.
-The 500 words minimum needed for the review is really annoying when writing ... Read more
It is ok quality for this price. The cable is stable, and it really fits the TRRS. It is black, and fits most every earphones you have or buy. You cannot even notice that you are using it. No. The product for this price is totally fine. Well, the shipment was really slow, about the time I got this, I ... Read more
- 3.5mm male 'snaps' into the converter so you know it's in. Good snug fits on both sides.
- It's cheap - Flimsy. the cord is thin and feels fragile, but at $1.30 if it breaks i'll buy another one. On the other hand, it is light, if that's what you're going for. Why do we say 'a pair of underwear' when ... Read more
Will convert iPhone Ear Pods to work with non-Apple cell phones. Decent quality cable. Gets the job done. Jack will go too far into plug and one ear channel will not work. Pulling it out a millimeter fixes the problem. Made a thin washer to fix the problem permanently. Shipping took about 2 weeks. Will ... Read more
-Good plastic quality
-Works with no problem
-Fits solidly with the adapter, making it safe to attach devices -Maybe it's a little bit unflexible -Good deal, specially for the price
-Good to save some money in special earphones Good deal. Bought as an alternative to the propietary earphones of a Sony ... Read more
Cheap and the quality for it's price is good.
Easy to use.
Work with all of my devices i tested.
Suitable for stereo headphones and even still another channel like video output or microphone input.
It has a small piece of cable that it helps if the connector is in a very difficult point. The plastic ... Read more
- It works :)
- Right angle connector, which is very handy for mobile devices
- Compact - Looks fragile
- Can be problems with the correct positioning of the jack in its socket (just to push it to the end can not work)
- Can be more compact (have less length), because for me it was often bend in a half ... Read more
- Very cheap.
- It gets really fixed.
- Works on cellphones microphones.
- Not poor material
- Very ease to handle and also very useful
- you don't loose the stereo effect - A little bit short, so you might need an extension cabble but its not really a con, since its specified on de announcement.... Read more
seems well made for an inexpensive adapter cable The cable I received only had 3 wires in it even though the product title says 4 conductors. They may be referring to the connector having 4 rings, but they aren't all connected to individual wires. The sleeve of the 3.5mm side was not connected to anything.... Read more
4 "pins", so you get video and stereo audio on a 2.5mm plug. Very useful for my GPS' auxiliary input. Nothing. I've heard that some Nokia mobile phones comes with a simillar cable (cable, not adapter) that works on these chinese GPS devices. Nothing more to say. I tested a lot of that, and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.