DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Conductor 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female TRRS Converter Cable
Customer’s impression:
good Good one 2.5mm MICRO male!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarbaletvlz on 05/28/2015

Идеально подошла к моторолке Е398. теперь можно слушать в нормальных наушниках на 3,5 мм

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidttan on 06/24/2015

NOT DAMAGED BUT WILL NOT WORK ON PANASONIC TELEPHONE KX-TS880MX Bought it for my desk phone which has a 2.5mm mico female jack. Was hoping to use it with my standard handphone 3.5mm male headphones and mic. Headphones work, but mic does not (something wrong/incompatible with Panasonic's - so not... Read more

Impression:2.5mm MICRO male!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byjasonsct on 03/11/2015

Pros: At least it fits something I own: XBox360 controller. Cons: I accidentally buy 2.5mm male MICRO adapter when I want 3.5mm male MINI. My own fault. The male end does not fit to the iPhone. I wanted this as a small extension cord to extend the life of my headphones.

Impression:2.5mm MICRO male!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bymgsantiago on 12/22/2014

Good gadget to adapt yours earphones

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolharshil on 08/08/2014

Pros : good quality cons : non compatible for nokia models It's a really good product for the conversion of 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female jack. But unfortunately useless for me because it's not working properly for my nokia e 71 model. That's why I suggest you to purchase for any mobile phone who mm... Read more

Impression:Good one;

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-Cheap -Right angle plug -Works prefectly on Xbox 360 controller and the phone. -Product wise, none, just a piece of wire. -Total processing time+shipping time is more than 2 weeks. 11 days for shipping alone to my location. -The 500 words minimum needed for the review is really annoying when for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarolajna on 05/12/2013

It is ok quality for this price. The cable is stable, and it really fits the TRRS. It is black, and fits most every earphones you have or buy. You cannot even notice that you are using it. No. The product for this price is totally fine. Well, the shipment was really slow, about the time I got I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySquiggy on 05/04/2013

- 3.5mm male 'snaps' into the converter so you know it's in. Good snug fits on both sides. - It's cheap - Flimsy. the cord is thin and feels fragile, but at $1.30 if it breaks i'll buy another one. On the other hand, it is light, if that's what you're going for. Why do we say 'a pair of when it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeedensdorf on 03/08/2013

Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap I think they should be sold at five-packs, that would give the customers more discount and would give Dealextreme more extreme deals! ;)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplexar1 on 01/27/2013

Will convert iPhone Ear Pods to work with non-Apple cell phones. Decent quality cable. Gets the job done. Jack will go too far into plug and one ear channel will not work. Pulling it out a millimeter fixes the problem. Made a thin washer to fix the problem permanently. Shipping took about 2 Will... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: