DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Conductor 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female TRRS Converter Cable
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-Cheap -Right angle plug -Works prefectly on Xbox 360 controller and the phone. -Product wise, none, just a piece of wire. -Total processing time+shipping time is more than 2 weeks. 11 days for shipping alone to my location. -The 500 words minimum needed for the review is really annoying when writing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarolajna on 05/12/2013

It is ok quality for this price. The cable is stable, and it really fits the TRRS. It is black, and fits most every earphones you have or buy. You cannot even notice that you are using it. No. The product for this price is totally fine. Well, the shipment was really slow, about the time I got this, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySquiggy on 05/04/2013

- 3.5mm male 'snaps' into the converter so you know it's in. Good snug fits on both sides. - It's cheap - Flimsy. the cord is thin and feels fragile, but at $1.30 if it breaks i'll buy another one. On the other hand, it is light, if that's what you're going for. Why do we say 'a pair of underwear' when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplexar1 on 01/27/2013

Will convert iPhone Ear Pods to work with non-Apple cell phones. Decent quality cable. Gets the job done. Jack will go too far into plug and one ear channel will not work. Pulling it out a millimeter fixes the problem. Made a thin washer to fix the problem permanently. Shipping took about 2 weeks. Will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOarbe on 01/18/2013

-Good plastic quality -Works with no problem -Fits solidly with the adapter, making it safe to attach devices -Maybe it's a little bit unflexible -Good deal, specially for the price -Good to save some money in special earphones Good deal. Bought as an alternative to the propietary earphones of a Sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

Cheap and the quality for it's price is good. Easy to use. Work with all of my devices i tested. Suitable for stereo headphones and even still another channel like video output or microphone input. It has a small piece of cable that it helps if the connector is in a very difficult point. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatalErr on 11/29/2012

- It works :) - Right angle connector, which is very handy for mobile devices - Compact - Looks fragile - Can be problems with the correct positioning of the jack in its socket (just to push it to the end can not work) - Can be more compact (have less length), because for me it was often bend in a half ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTarcisioAlmeida on 09/29/2012

- Very cheap. - It gets really fixed. - Works on cellphones microphones. - solid - Not poor material - Very ease to handle and also very useful - you don't loose the stereo effect - A little bit short, so you might need an extension cabble but its not really a con, since its specified on de announcement.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydougw on 09/03/2012

seems well made for an inexpensive adapter cable The cable I received only had 3 wires in it even though the product title says 4 conductors. They may be referring to the connector having 4 rings, but they aren't all connected to individual wires. The sleeve of the 3.5mm side was not connected to anything.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bygustavobguerra on 08/29/2012

4 "pins", so you get video and stereo audio on a 2.5mm plug. Very useful for my GPS' auxiliary input. Nothing. I've heard that some Nokia mobile phones comes with a simillar cable (cable, not adapter) that works on these chinese GPS devices. Nothing more to say. I tested a lot of that, and ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections