DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V)
  • 5 star 29 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzroot on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Motion sensor is accurate enough, detects people and skips small animals (cats :) ); - LEDs start quite fast, in comparison to generic energy saving bulbs and it takes a few seconds for the lamp to get to it's maximum power that is much better than simple en... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymozesro on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works as it should. Looks good from outside. Sensivity is quite precicious. good for use in the place like stair or place where peoples difficult to reach the lamp switch it also detect brightness Cons:Not for big rooms Packing have to be improved a lot as it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrsunilkumarb on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V) is cheap rate, good looks, bright light , working motion activate sensor working good good features, The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the life of the lamp... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycesarbeatle on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the life of the lamp is better than the other lamps I use in my rooms. The price is great, worth it. I can see all in with the lamp light perfectly. I recommend it. Cons:I ha... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygmoreb on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really useful, it has very low energy consumption for the light it delivers, meant for areas that require not-so-intense light. The price is great for such an useful item Cons:-"on" time can't be changed, that's a feature that should be added in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhidekimorais on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works very well. I installed it in a dark hall, so that everytime someone passes by it lights on. Works everytime and the sensitivity to movement is impressive. Also, it's economical and illuminates very well the hall. Cons:The price is quite expensive, I think. But... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Reliable, sensitive sensor, no 'arm waving' needed, in fact my cat activates it walking underneath + Detects movement metres away (when mounted above). + Really quite bright (~200lm?) very suitable for lighting up sheds, carports, entryways, etc. + Good even pool of lig... Read more

2 0
  • posted byulisse48 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Terrible product, when I decided to use it,  I had the unpleasant surprise that none of the three lamps purchased worked. A light comes on and stays on as an ordinary lamp, the other two are not activated even passing the hand never far away. To find the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarlitoauau on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, works very well, is not the first time I buy this product, this lamp is on for a long time and never had problems. Lights razoavelmete well. no need to get on and off the lamp because the sensor works with automatic, great cost benefit. the sens... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclyder8 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Infrared sensor is very reliable.As soon as there is a moving presence it activates.Fair enough to light the outside of my front door at night on the approach of a person.Very economical and useful securitywise. There is a definite saving of energy as it comes off a... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections