DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect wow!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybardinifn on 11/30/2014

Pros: Great product to put in the corridors of the houses or apartments, already bought several times this product, I have some more than three years. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBibiattisano on 11/28/2014

Easy to install and use. Quality is good. Perfect for usage indoors and outdoors. I bought to use in the garage when I move the light turns on. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byantonign on 11/02/2014

Very useful. It has been working at the staircase for three months. Brightness is appropriate for the staircase. I think, it will work until somebody steal it. Stealing lamps from public places is an old Soviet and Russian "tradition". So, don't be surprised. Probably, it hasn't been stolen because people ... Read more

Impression:wow!;

0 0 0

• posted byTasKall on 06/29/2014

Very nice design. Activates far enough to get you light in place or space you need. Low energy consumption Very smooth white light color Consumes energy while stands by in order to be activate the motion sensor (watt needing to do this unknown) The light power is not very strong. More light power. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonlin05 on 06/27/2014

For this price, the product made in good quality. It work as it was described. When someone walk passed below the sensor, the light will be activated. Save my trouble to switch ON & OFF the lighting for my walkway. Hence, it will automatically turn ON the light when someone walk pass below it. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzroot on 05/22/2014

- Motion sensor is accurate enough, detects people and skips small animals (cats :) ); - LEDs start quite fast, in comparison to generic energy saving bulbs and it takes a few seconds for the lamp to get to it's maximum power that is much better than simple energy saving lamps; - No need in separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymozesro on 04/18/2014

It works as it should. Looks good from outside. Sensivity is quite precicious. good for use in the place like stair or place where peoples difficult to reach the lamp switch it also detect brightness Not for big rooms Packing have to be improved a lot as it came to me in a damaged carton while on transit,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnkel on 01/19/2014

Light is very bright considering the low power consumption. In other words, it works better than expected. Can't be any easier to install...just screw it into the socket and that's all. Its a great idea for a family who can't remember to shut off lights. Wouldn't mind if there was a red diode light to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStoyan123 on 11/12/2013

- works with no problem - after it is being powered it easily detects movement and lights up - enlightens for about a minute then turns off. - good for corridors - not powerful enough to use in a room by itself - cold light it's bright but not bright enough to use it in a living room or other room you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVidaska on 10/28/2013

Very good light, bright lights, and at the same time saves electricity.The light will turn itself off about 3 meters from the sensor and turns on for approximately 30 seconds. Only light is could be warmer than the cold light at home is not well suited. Is no time adjustment and no light sensor control.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections