DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W LED Globe Bulb White 300-400lm Infrared Sensor Motion Activated (220V)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect wow! really nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguel25686 on 06/14/2015

Pros: I bought a couple of this bulbs and they are working just great, although be aware of the temp of the light. Cons: none.

Impression:wow!;

0 0 0

• posted by9201055 on 04/10/2015

pro: son buenas iluminan realmente lo que indican ademas funcionan al sacarlas de la caja Contras: el sensor es muy sensible con el mas mínimo movimiento se prende (pasa mi perro y se activa)

0 0 0

• posted bylagel on 04/09/2015

Pro: Works right out of the box. So useful that I bought 3 more. Used for over 2 years without any problems. Cons:Too cold light. No possibility of adjusting the lighting time and sensitivity to light. Other: if you take it apart, there is the possibility to add 2 pots to modify both lighting &... Read more

Essential light

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJow88s on 01/14/2015

Pros: very good lamp, good and bright light, good sensor, works immediatly, sensor is very sensative, does not work overday because it is bright enough, very good price

0 0 0

• posted byLeditup on 12/23/2014

The sensor range seams to be 1,5-2 meter. It can not be coverd up by a lamp screen. It looks good, so having it without lamp screen are OK! I have it in my WC and it give a good light! It have worked perfectly for 2 months now. Last week it would not light up. I had to get close to the sensor But... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybardinifn on 11/30/2014

Pros: Great product to put in the corridors of the houses or apartments, already bought several times this product, I have some more than three years.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBibiattisano on 11/28/2014

Easy to install and use. Quality is good. Perfect for usage indoors and outdoors. I bought to use in the garage when I move the light turns on.

0 0 0

• posted byantonign on 11/02/2014

Very useful. It has been working at the staircase for three months. Brightness is appropriate for the staircase. I think, it will work until somebody steal it. Stealing lamps from public places is an old Soviet and Russian "tradition". So, don't be surprised. Probably, it hasn't been stolen think... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMehemedH on 08/27/2014

Pros: It's so cool because sensor work only at night, at day it won't light up. Very low power consumption, only 3W but still again give nice bright white light. Cons: Sometimes if I don't move myself so much light turnes off and I must move my hand left-right to turn it on again. There is no to... Read more

Impression:really nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTasKall on 06/29/2014

Very nice design. Activates far enough to get you light in place or space you need. Low energy consumption Very smooth white light color Consumes energy while stands by in order to be activate the motion sensor (watt needing to do this unknown) The light power is not very strong. More light would... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: