DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 400LM White 48-LED IR Sensor Motion Activated Globular Bulb
Customer’s impression:
good perfect OK wow! really nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphotias on 05/03/2016

I bought three of them because I found it very useful for my kitchen, corridor and veranda. The one I bought a year ago it is not working, I think is burned, but is a good quality and well brightening the area. I don’t have to switch on and off the light all the time when I get in and out from a... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byphotias on 03/31/2016

You can have light in dark places when ever you entry the area. It respond very well and it illuminate very good the area. save energy and no worries whether you switched off or not the switch. No cons I suggest this for every hose or passages in order to illuminate the room, garage etc

0 0 0

• posted bySlavick on 03/02/2016

Lots of people may forget to switch light off after visit own (or at guests) toilets... Small children also trying to catch adults to switch light ON when they need to piss... And they also can't switch light OFF on their own. All these problems might be solved with this cheap and pretty bright a... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bynnreene on 01/29/2016

THis lamp has too low light for the living room, kitchen or bathroom. I use it in a cold hallway so I don't want light to be turned on always. This lamp perfectly suits my needs. Works really long, this is the second I bought, the first worked almost for 4 years(I ordered it in July 2011). I that... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byghosst on 03/11/2016

Pros: Works as expected, the sensor activated in about 5 meters, which is perfect for me Cons: In a local store there's a cheaper one, so it could be somewhat cheaper Other thoughts: The LED-s are bright, and are aimet to the direction of the motion sensor, so it's easy to blind yourself with it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkapell on 12/23/2015

The Lamp has a quite big diameter The Sensor works properly The light brightnes ist ok The light is VERY cold light - not usable in Rooms where you live.

Impression:VERY Cold light;

0 0 0

• posted byandr1 on 12/01/2015

40-50-et vettem már az évek folyamán magamnak és ismerősöknek. Ebből 2-3 darab volt hibás már a megérkezéskor, de könnyen javíthatóak voltak. Az eltelt évek alatt csak 2-3 darab romlott el belőlük. Nálam egy sem romlott el. Folyosóra jó a fénye, de kicsi helyiségben nekem túl erős. Nyáron néha (a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuzunsamsun81 on 10/19/2015

i used one of these for 5 years or more. after it broke, i bought a new one. it is perfect for dark hallways. good light and sensor.

0 0 0

• posted byrshrimali on 09/30/2015

It has motion sensor but does not have light sensor. So it gets turned on in the day time also. hence not using it.

0 0 0

• posted bybardinifn on 09/25/2015

PROS: Great lamp home corridors, apartments and others. I have 3 lamps in my house. CONS: You can not adjust the on-time.

great lamp home corridors, apartments and others.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere