Customer’s impression:
good perfect wow!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Surprised me a lot!

posted by t4toterapeuta on 02/05/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Nicely attach to any E27 socket.
    - Built-in motion sensor (very precise).
    - Brighter than I expected - not for main / reading light, but ideal for hallways.
    - Beautiful and well constructed, make itself a nice decoration item.
    - Rated 3W!

Cons:

- Lack of any control. It's time for developers start mixing up technologies: i.e: Bluetooth access and software control for ON time.
    - Turn on or off independently of daytime - If it have a luminosity sensor, it don't works (I mean, mine don't work at all).
    - Stays in the price limit - more than this would be too expensive. Less than this would be cheap, and that is what customers likes a lot!

OtherThoughts:

I plan buying a lot more of this lamp to make my house more comfortable and environmental friendly. After using this I don't want to put my hand on a lamp switch anymore.
    It don't turn on when my cats pass bellow it
    (wait, I have four cats. Three of them are slim and the light don't turn on. But one of them is really fat and turns on the lamp when it passes. Not a con, but very funny!).

Bottomline:

I didn't believe in this product until I see it working at night. It lights up my hallway perfectly, I don't need any other lamp there. Sometimes I just pass through it to see it precisely turning on. Everyone who see it want at least 3 of them.
    Could be a bit cheaper so I would buy tons of it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections