DX » Community » Reviews » Canon NB6L Compatible 1100mAh Battery Pack for Canon IXUS 85/95/200 IS + SD770/1200
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The original battery cost brutality, then there are the batteries concurrencia, ranging from € 3 until . in store. There are some criteria to choose the battery que does not get addicted after the first use? some good with warranty and price acceptable? Lithium batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliort on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's working great as a spare battery, using the original charger. Great price, it's like 10 times cheaper than the original one - and it's almost functionally identical. Cons:Well, the capacity is not really 1100 mAh, but is still good enough to worth buying.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzkea on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The factory Canon battery that came with my SX240 doesn't last as long as I want and with the coming festival season I needed some spare batteries, as I can't recharge the battery when I am there. I have bought two of these and I am happy with how they function so far.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynogo on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It worked like the original battery. (I did not measure but did not perceive a significant difference). Cons:- none OtherThoughts:- I had these NB6L compatible batteries almost 3 months. Currently over eight charging cycles ( using two of these batteries) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaterfallC on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price: Excellent. A real bargain; Quality: Very good(solid an resistant); Duration: Identical to Canon original; Time to recharge: Faster than Canon original. Cons:The internal package (not the envelope) arrived violated in my home. However, the product is wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrixkarasu on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I bought this battery for just 5$ I wasn't expecting too much from it, so I was pretty surprised when I saw they have almost the same duration as the official canon battery. The voltages it gives are also the same so it works perfectly and there shouldn't... Read more

Good 1100mAh
    0 0
  • posted bylhon08 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:IT'S SO CHEAP!!! I bought the exact one a year ago and it's still holding it's charge. It lasts a long time before I need to recharge it. I take a lot of pictures...over 3000 for our 2 week honeymoon in Maui and was able to flip back and forth between this and my OEM on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLandorrun on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good value for money. - it has CE-mark --- this means that I dare to take them with me when traveling in Europe. CE mark doesn't guarantee the safety but it transfers the main responsibility of the safety to manufacturer. Cons:I would prefer to see real mAh values. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvioleta21 on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Battery worked great. Same duration as original. Perfect fit. After several months of use, battery lasted as long as my original. No issues. Charging battery no issue. Cons:None. Fits camera battery slot as original. OtherThoughts:Why pay 5 times the cost when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeepdish80 on 08/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works great. No complaints so far. Have owned 2 of these for over a year. Recommended to friends too with similar success. Cons:No cons that I can think of. It's a fairly simple battery. These fit slightly snugger in my camera than the OEM Canon battery. But n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections