DX » Community » Reviews » NB6L Compatible 1100mAh Battery Pack for Canon IXUS 85/95/200 IS + SD770/1200
Customer’s impression:
Awesome cheap good quality Best for price Boas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymengele63 on 01/29/2015

Excellent price-quality ratio.

Impression:Best for price,cheap good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: Work well and holds good charge for a long period of time, and is also very cheap!! Cons: None so far, maybe the external label could be a little better, but that's just a visual thing and doesnt interrupt the operation of the battery.

Impression:Awesome,cheap good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybennysterckx on 12/30/2014

I bought 2 of these as backup batteries for my wife. She loves these batteries and can continue to take all those pictures she loves to shoot. They even have a longer lifetime than the original battery. Cheap as hell but good quality!

Impression:cheap good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 12/08/2014

Pros: Maybe the capacity is not really equal to the original Canon battery, but it sure does last long enough to make it worth the price. Cons: absolutely none Other: Now I am always confident that I'll have enough power when I go somewhere and take pictures, since I'm carrying this spare with is... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byjpmotard on 09/30/2014

as baterias são boas, tem uma boa capacidade, embora ligeiramente inferior à original, mas é por pouco. são uma boa substituição pelo preço que custam. recomendo, já não fiquei sem bateria para tirar fotos

Impression:Boas;

0 0 0

• posted bypitzyper on 08/10/2014

Pros: Nice price. It works as it should. Great battery duration. Its construction looks like a great quality. Cons: Its battery life is expectable as a "compatible" battery. You can't expect it lasts as a genuine one. This is a great spare to extend battery life.

Impression:Best for price;

0 0 0

• posted byabmir on 01/15/2014

Suitable gadget works normally.Read all the reviews and did not understand how the characteristics of an application. Obviously, that would evaluate the product to fully have the most to test this battery. At least, the camera battery is properly identified, discharged-spend in the company the it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWtum1 on 12/15/2013

Can shoot just many pictures /videos with this one as I can with the original one that came with my Canon Powershot IX260 camera. Have been using it quite intensively for close to one year now, including on two longer vacations. It is as good as it gets... None encountered after nearly one year... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerecDK on 11/23/2013

-Very remarkable option for emergency replacement of your battery... -Sometimes so there is a wish to make a picture on a camera - for example - instead of the mobile phone - for example the Child at the right time - and here you turn on the camera - and there an inscription - replace the battery... Read more

Canon IXUS 85 IS replacement battery

0 0 0

• posted byRhinopilot on 09/17/2013

Bought this as a back-up for my Canon Powershot SX500 IS. I was about to go on a trip, and while waiting for my DX order to arrive I bought another battery from a photography shop for approx 4 times the price! Full marks to DX for the price. I could see no difference in battery life between my I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: