DX » Community » Reviews » Canon NB6L Compatible 1100mAh Battery Pack for Canon IXUS 85/95/200 IS + SD770/1200
  • 5 star 24 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabmir on 01/15/2014

Suitable gadget works normally.Read all the reviews and did not understand how the characteristics of an application. Obviously, that would evaluate the product to fully have the most to test this battery. At least, the camera battery is properly identified, discharged-spend in the company charging the charger. Time will tell, it is necessary to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWtum1 on 12/15/2013

Can shoot just many pictures /videos with this one as I can with the original one that came with my Canon Powershot IX260 camera. Have been using it quite intensively for close to one year now, including on two longer vacations. It is as good as it gets... None encountered after nearly one year of using it. So far so good... Don't know why people would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerecDK on 11/23/2013

-Very remarkable option for emergency replacement of your battery... -Sometimes so there is a wish to make a picture on a camera - for example - instead of the mobile phone - for example the Child at the right time - and here you turn on the camera - and there an inscription - replace the battery ((( -no -Remarkable packing - opens one pressing a bubble!... Read more

Canon IXUS 85 IS replacement battery
    0 0
  • posted byRhinopilot on 09/17/2013

Bought this as a back-up for my Canon Powershot SX500 IS. I was about to go on a trip, and while waiting for my DX order to arrive I bought another battery from a photography shop for approx 4 times the price! Full marks to DX for the price. I could see no difference in battery life between my original Canon battery and this unit. I am very impressed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierpapusa on 08/23/2013

The first pro is price. i'm using it with the original charger. It have a great price, it's like 10 times cheaper than the original Canon - and it's almost functionally identical. It worked like the original battery but I didn't used them until empty. Perfect fit in camera. I hope it lasts the same time. Do not miss this offer!! Good value for money.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

- good battery life, nears origional battery - fits in charger and cam as easy as origional - voltage is good - battery says it's 1100mAh, but it actually is between 650 and 700 mAh... Even so it's performing just fine. Just some spec the manufacturer has been bragging about. I realised this was very likely before buying, so no big deal to me. - Becomes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 07/28/2013

It works really well, performance is the same as the original. Fits perfectly for the original Canon charger and in my camera. The construction is good. The plastics are of good quality. The coating is very similar to the original batteries. The price is great. It costs ten times less than the original batteries I found none against. I have them a couple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

The original battery cost brutality, then there are the batteries concurrencia, ranging from € 3 until . in store. There are some criteria to choose the battery que does not get addicted after the first use? some good with warranty and price acceptable? Lithium batteries are not addictive, whether branded or the Chinese. This is a myth. What they have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliort on 04/29/2013

It's working great as a spare battery, using the original charger. Great price, it's like 10 times cheaper than the original one - and it's almost functionally identical. Well, the capacity is not really 1100 mAh, but is still good enough to worth buying. I bought this battery as spare battery for my Canon ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) and I'm very happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzkea on 04/15/2013

The factory Canon battery that came with my SX240 doesn't last as long as I want and with the coming festival season I needed some spare batteries, as I can't recharge the battery when I am there. I have bought two of these and I am happy with how they function so far. Haven't used them until empty, so I can't tell how long they eventually last. But ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections