DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon EL9 Compatible 1200mAh Battery Pack for Nikon EL9
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypilhoverman on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works just like the original. not much to say... it is a battery, not much to it. it seems it will work just like the original, the only difference is that this one costs way less than the original nikon battery. Cons:ermm... does not LOOK like the original? heh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegofc on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No explanation needed. Great battery pack at a great price. Works just fine on my camera. Probably the best you can find for this price. Great stamina, fits ok on the camera, does not add too much weight Cons:None that I can say. Works great. Material doesn't seem to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPirestone on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly in D5000, It works as well or better than the original. After a year of use, works perfectly. I have found no difference from the original, except the price Cons:I have not found any fault, I think is a very good battery and after over a year of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byekersten on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is as good as the one that comes with the camera. Holds the charge greatly over time and ensures your camera has power for every shot you take. It has a great build quality and packaging. Cons:None so far. The unit is excelent. OtherThoughts:I use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdmouaraujo on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good buy looking at cost versus benefit. Works perfect with my Nikon D5000. It is worthwhile since it cost me a few dollars. Points earned for the DX, for posting and packaging were clean, so you will not have trouble mounting. Totally recommended for Nikon ow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUberhood on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Lasts just a long as my original Nikon battery -Cheap (considering the original Nikon battery) Cons:-Increased a little in size when getting wet. OtherThoughts:Only "problem" I experienced was when my camera got whet and noticed the battery was a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZreat on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with nikon D5000 perfectly; - inexpensive, especially compared with the original nikon battery; - holds energy significantly longer than original one used for an year (EN-EL9a); - good build quality. Cons:So far I have not found any defect in this product, I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydespista2 on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well packaged, the blister is safe enough. Fits the D5000 perfectly. Seems to last close to the original one. Very inexpensive if compared with the original thing. Cons:Doesn´t come with the plastic protective cover, I have rated the build quality as 4 due... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections