DX » Community » Reviews » One Trip Grip Bag Holder Carrier (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeofisica on 05/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well done, with a good finish and very nice to go shopping. the sealing system works well and has a diameter large enough to accommodate up to five bags and filled. The body seems to be quite sturdy enough to hold enough weight. The weight distribution of the bags in ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHiVoltage on 03/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing can really help you out in lifting heavy plastic bags. While the handles in plastic bags can get thin and painful to lift, this offers a comfortable rubberized grip for multiple bags. As long as you use this properly, it can support very heavy loads without b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigornik1 on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a really helpful gadget, it sorts the bags and makes them easyer to be carryed around.. you can just put the sorted bags in the trunk, and be sure that nothing could get away :) Cons:the build quality is a bit cheap, so with more weight, it does not do the 'click'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysachat on 12/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English: It's really great to carry groceries. You can bring all your own bags from the market at once, without hurting your hands! It is really wonderful!! Português: É realmente muito bom para carregar as compras. Você pode trazer todas as suas sacolas do me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilbertomsn on 06/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to carry on my backpack, I use my motorcycle to go to the market, buying weekly supplies like bread, cheese, milk, oat, fruits, and this holder is preatty useful to hold almost all the packages that can be putted in the motorcycle trunk. In portuguese: Fácil d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections