DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Blackhead Blemish Remover Acne Pimple Extractor Needle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrowcwb on 12/26/2012

Certainly this tool will be very useful to you, because with it, you won't need to waste your time squeezing, scratching and hurting your skin. With a little practice, it will be easy to remove blackheads and pimples with this tool: lightweight, portable and discreet. This item will prevent scarring ... Read more

Acne Remover

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byaliesc on 10/13/2011

- It works but you need practice - The first few uses, the pointy part works like a charm. - could be cheaper. its just a metal stick cmon. - the pointy part gets flat by the 3rd use....its now useless - the cirly part is too small, I would prefer it to be an oval. - I definately wouldnt be buying again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHumanDP on 08/01/2011

It's nice and compact - my girlfriend keeps hers in her jewellery box next to the bed. Well made - the loop looks thin but is surprisingly strong - even though she's had it for more than a year, it is still in a very good condition. (The pointy bit may not be as sharp as it used to be though) None that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygillespieza on 02/16/2011

Sturdily built, this device does not feel like it would break or bend no matter how much pressure you put on it against your skin. None that I can think of. It does leave red marks on your skin if you press too hard, but I think that is a side effect of using a device like this, and not really a con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byred5555 on 12/29/2010

Practical- Not a novelty item, you can actually use this Study- It' have a very good built quality, You can pop out any pimples no matter how strong, with worrying that it will break. Cheap- The price is very cheap, it can be easily compared to a pimple popper you buy at walmart for 5 times the price.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections