DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 Cigarette Power Socket Spliter Individually Relocatable
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariamello on 12/12/2012

Looking at the photos, I thought it was different. But it is yet useful. I really have a lot of things that uses battery and can be charged using the cigarrette power socket. The great pro is the size of the wire. I hide it and it is working very well. The both adapters are independent and may be fixed anywhere you want. Really, it is very ugly! Looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavzholud on 12/15/2010

This device is really long wire. I needed a 12V outlet in the back seat and I got it. Device is in the same color as the interior of my car, so it organically to include in my interior The quality of this device is average, so the price could be less. The device is generally of good quality, but not all devices are connected to it tightly and securely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesgarbi on 04/01/2009

Both sockets have realy big wires, that make it possible for passangers to use the 12V socket at back seats too. Excellent quality and extremly easy to use. The connectos between the wire and the sockets are a little weak, but nothing I could say it's dangerous. The socket fitting and clipping could be better, because whe gadgets we plug into sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

the cables are really long and the sockets are sleek and light the cables won't stay untangled and i can't use it for some 12 volt plugs because some of the plugs won't fit securely into this socket the same way they fit in the car socket [because these sockets are a little shorter and the metal spring/contacts on those plugs is further back] i got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheSkull on 11/17/2008

Fits for the exact purpose i needed. Bought this because i Need 2 Sockets that didnt take up lots of room sticking out. These you can plug in and then place them anywhere. They seem to stick well to the inside of my fuzzy center console. The cord is really long, could have done with half. but it might be an advantage for others. If you need to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknowutfu on 10/29/2007

it acts as an extension as well an extra cigarette socket sticks to places good quality not bundled up so u can place sockets in different places doesnt really stick the wire is a little too long I used double sided tape to stick it up cuz the sticker it comes with doesnt stick well wouldnt recommend at all get something else Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections