DX » Community » Reviews » 8-LED 2-Mode Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Super Very Handy Fast shipment and great products Correcto.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDuQues on 08/16/2016

The sensor should be a little more sensitive for my purpose (in a dark stairwell) but will do, and I would have liked a little more light to come from it. I know battery-life is measured in weeks, not days, so that is fine. It comes with a square of sticky plaster, which oddly is not double-sided... Read more

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 2

• posted by9026753 on 07/03/2016

pros: simple, small, can go to day mode (doesn't turn on when there is light). cons: it's a little weaker then i thought it would be, but that's on me. good for small spaces or if you don't want strong lights...

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymb0612 on 02/20/2016

baught it for the house entrance. recognize me from reasonable distance. led light strength is more than enough. price is great. super fast shipping. RECOMMENDED!!

Impression:Very good,Super,Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted by10058185 on 01/30/2016

Perfect

Impression:Fast shipment and great products ;

0 0 0

• posted bylauurentiu1 on 01/06/2016

Arata ok ,materiale bune ,,functional

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted bychuchob on 01/04/2016

Pros: Really usefull for kitchen cabinets that do not have very good lighting. The batteries last longer than I would have expected. Some kitchen cabinets may require more than 1 of these to get a good lighting. Cons: The double sided adhesive that comes with it is not very strong. I would a one.... Read more

Impression:Very good,Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byChosee on 12/22/2015

Na první dojem moc dobré zpracování . Citlivost pohybového čidla asi 1 jeden metr. Svítivost menší dle očekávání . Odhaduji cca 0.5 watt Čas sepnutí daný cca 30 sekund. Dá se předpokládat dobré využití.

Impression:Super,prvni dojem Velice dobrý;

0 0 0

• posted byEddy7 on 12/02/2015

Pros: switches on when there is motion detected. Only switches on when it is dark so that should save battery however cons: it says 8000 hours of live. Does that mean the total of the device? certainly not the battery. After being stand by for 1440 hours you see the brightness of the led is less... Read more

Impression:ok but 8000 hours is not the case;

0 0 0

• posted bypcvirtual on 10/26/2015

Pros: Very precise. It works perfect. It only ligth on when detects movement and it's dark but only if you put the switch on NIGHT label. Or if you want the contrary just put the switch on DAY label. Cons: I see no cons. I recommend it.

Small and bright Small and bright Small and bright Small and bright Small and bright Small and bright

Impression:Very good,Super,Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted bydxdim on 10/14/2015

удобная вещь установил везде, где темнота. теперь не нужно включать свет если проходишь мимо.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere