DX » Community » Reviews » 8-LED 2-Mode Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Всем советую. Особенно если подешевле будет. Ставлю аккумуляторы. Хватет на пару месяцов. Установил в предбаннике. Прекрасно освещает помещение 1,5*3. Можно свободно попасть ключём в замочную скважину. Read more

8-LED 2-Mode Infrared Sensor

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byKuschel on 10/04/2013

I use this light in my garage when I have to leave at night. As it auto swotch on and switch off, I do not need to care about the classic bulb (I alwayas forgot to switch it off before leaving the house) So now, the light goes off automatically. Spare money I also have another one in another room and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

- I have bought several lamps, all of them are working properly. - The pir motion sensor is very sensible and it turns on the light very fast. - Battery life is more than decent. - The dark/light switch makes it more useful and save power. - None i could find. - In the past i have used similar products ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLemmingsInBlack on 07/29/2013

- Works as one might expect, senses motion and lights up when things move. Works well as a night light / guiding light. - Changing any of the options leads to the unit doing a self test, which lasts a whole minute - which may mislead you into thinking it isn't properly working as the LEDs will remain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylindave on 07/10/2013

Many modes to choose from. You can manually turn it on or off or make it turn on by motion sensor. It is also possible to make it work only in the dark. It is bright enough for temporary searching of things in the dark. It can also served as a intrusion alert at night. The brightness sensitivity cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGalich27 on 06/04/2013

I once bought a set of 3, saved $ 3 - the price turned out 6.52 per share. All three regularly work for 4 months. One of the lamps I stuck to the ceiling on the tape that was attached to the kit. After 1 minute, lantern blade and crashed, but nonetheless remained operational. In another Phanar broken ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMfmarias on 05/27/2013

- Easy to install and use - Bright enogh to light the laundry room until I turn on the bathroom light - Price is not bad - Low consuption - Using two AA rechargeable batteries it could last forever - It doesn´t look very strong-builted, so you better take good care when handling it. I may buy a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byterryh on 04/11/2013

great little light for the basement stairs. very sensitive to movement. batteries lasted almost a year when used daily. bright enough to light a stairwell delicate and brittle plastic. Take care when removing case to insert batteries. sliding buttons are hard to move but you only need to do this once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictortsts on 03/20/2013

Very simple and easy to use. I put one in bathroom and the second one in corridor. If kids will walk to toilet during the night it is more convenient now. I put the led lamp in night mode. So it's automatically switches on/off when it gets dark. The light switch on for 18-22 seconds after some movement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! no no The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections