DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Scart Cable for Playstation 2/PS2 (1.9m-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypajaro1972 on 10/10/2013

Best quality image for EuroScart TVs, if you need to connect playstation 2 or playstation 3 this is a necessary lead. I´m my country we don´t have possibility to shop this video cable lead because euro scart is not usual and incompatible with south american standards. Cheap plastic connectors, be careful when connect - disconnect the playstation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNobitakun on 12/30/2012

Whether you're searching a cable for your PS2 and you have little soldering skills this one is your cable. The image quality pairs with the other 2 nice brand cables I have. I'm very satisfied, because it's a little hard to find RGB cables for PS2 nowadays here in Spain at local stores, and sometimes they're 3 to 4 times more expensive than this one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrTr0jan on 08/10/2011

I bought this cable to connect my PS3 to an old Funai TV that has only SCART and composite connectors. That function was completed perfectly: image became sharper and more saturated. Cable looks like it was hand-maded from other cable and does not have a quality feeling. SCART connector looks exactly like the one I purchased from local radio-DIY store.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythesaint on 06/19/2010

I was looking for a scart AV lead for my PS3 and all I coud find were the composite leads. I would then need a scart block. This lead is perfect, as the least amount of connectors you have the better. It's not priced as keenly as I think it could be compared to HDMI leads which I can pick up cheaper. Remember that this lead will work with PS3 phats ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections