DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery with Tools for Iphone 3gs
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

-Very easy and quickly to install. -Excellent price. -Came with everything you need to install. -Works very well. The is no cons, the product works as well as the original, with a much better price. I did never open a cellphone before but I watched a video teaching from youtube, and was much easier than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisrojo on 02/10/2014

I'm totally in love with this adquisition. I used it for repairing my iphone 3gs, which battery was absolutely in the **. Now it works perfectly, I haven't had a problem since i changed it. Works exactly like a original one, but price is... say just not "apple prices" Maybe you need a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoesVS on 10/06/2013

Very good battery, good tools came with it.. so It made it a bit easier, also for my next part of my 3GS I am going to replace. The battery life is great and installing it wasn't a problem. -Great tools -Good battery -Not all to hard to install (after watching a video on youtube) When I received the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypintod on 06/25/2013

The tools are handy to replace the battery. It doesn't have the double tape to stick the battery to the case It doesn't have instruction how to replace the battery The battery charges fine and provide a decent charge duration after one month. The tools could be better quality but they were handy while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazykaka on 04/18/2013

-Comes with install tools -Easy to install and use -Fits well -Similar weight to original equipment -similar size to original equipment -a bit tough to get a good fit Overall once, I got the unit open, I was able to install this replacement battery. The connections need to be pretty tight in order for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPumpui on 04/15/2013

I could exchange old battery to new one from Youtube. Old battery lasts only 4 songs playing and turn off automatically. After I replace it to new battery, now I have perfact mp3 player when I ride my bicycle.(I use HTC phone to talk) I bought iPhone 3Gs mount for bicycle at the same time I bought 3Gs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanj_fr on 01/24/2013

After 3 years, my 3GS battery last no more than one day. Instead of giving almost 100$ to have a official replacement by a store, I decided to have a try for this cheap manual replacement and : - It was very easy to replace the 3GS battery. - All necessary tools are provided with the battery - It fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbninrio on 12/06/2012

Have been using it now for about 3 months. The iphone 3GS looks like when it was new. No more jamming and auto-shutting downs. I`m able to use the iphone for a day againg. The quality is a bit lower then the original, but aone can barelly notice. but for the price what to expect. It takes some skill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexchuffi on 11/20/2012

Good battery replacement for your iPhone. Way cheaper than original apple and works just fine. So far, battery fully charged holds charge for about 1 day on a heavy use mode (heavy 3G use and talk time) Very hard to install. If you are not an expert, you will need to find a technical person to disassemble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzsokolino on 11/15/2012

It works, was easy to change -The plastic piece is not useful and can be bent easily. Better to use a sucking disk (is used mine from my GPS from the car :)) - The performance did not improve. I had my old battery on 7-800 cycle and was not able to survive one day at all. With this everything is the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections