DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery with Tools for Iphone 3gs
  • 5 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very easy and quickly to install. -Excellent price. -Came with everything you need to install. -Works very well. Cons:The is no cons, the product works as well as the original, with a much better price. OtherThoughts:I did never open a cellphone before but I watched a vi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisrojo on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm totally in love with this adquisition. I used it for repairing my iphone 3gs, which battery was absolutely in the **. Now it works perfectly, I haven't had a problem since i changed it. Works exactly like a original one, but price is... say just not "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoesVS on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good battery, good tools came with it.. so It made it a bit easier, also for my next part of my 3GS I am going to replace. The battery life is great and installing it wasn't a problem. -Great tools -Good battery -Not all to hard to install (after watching a video o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypintod on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The tools are handy to replace the battery. Cons:It doesn't have the double tape to stick the battery to the case It doesn't have instruction how to replace the battery OtherThoughts:The battery charges fine and provide a decent charge duration after one month. The tool... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazykaka on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Comes with install tools -Easy to install and use -Fits well -Similar weight to original equipment -similar size to original equipment Cons:-a bit tough to get a good fit OtherThoughts:Overall once, I got the unit open, I was able to install this replacement... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumpui on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I could exchange old battery to new one from Youtube. Old battery lasts only 4 songs playing and turn off automatically. After I replace it to new battery, now I have perfact mp3 player when I ride my bicycle.(I use HTC phone to talk) Cons:I bought iPhone 3Gs mount for bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanj_fr on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After 3 years, my 3GS battery last no more than one day. Instead of giving almost 100$ to have a official replacement by a store, I decided to have a try for this cheap manual replacement and : - It was very easy to replace the 3GS battery. - All necessary too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbninrio on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have been using it now for about 3 months. The iphone 3GS looks like when it was new. No more jamming and auto-shutting downs. I`m able to use the iphone for a day againg. Cons:The quality is a bit lower then the original, but aone can barelly notice. but for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexchuffi on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good battery replacement for your iPhone. Way cheaper than original apple and works just fine. So far, battery fully charged holds charge for about 1 day on a heavy use mode (heavy 3G use and talk time) Cons:Very hard to install. If you are not an expert, you wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzsokolino on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, was easy to change Cons:-The plastic piece is not useful and can be bent easily. Better to use a sucking disk (is used mine from my GPS from the car :)) - The performance did not improve. I had my old battery on 7-800 cycle and was not able to survive... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections