Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenenatse on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This compass has a great quality for a decoration piece. The seals are completely straight, it is accurate. The colour is wonderful. We watched the Golden Compass and my son wanted one, I am so glad I found an inexpensive yet good quality one here. Cons:The glas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrool on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well made and feels very good in the pocket due to round curves. the Compass itself works well and i'm using it as part of Feng-Shui calculation\considerations i'm doing. Cons:Could not find up to now. The only concern i have is relate to the ability of main axis t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrammimonde on 05/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The outside is perfectly smooth and shiny, finish has not rubbed off. - The outer compass ring actually turns as actual compasses do, and though this is the only plastic part it doesn't ruin the overall effect because it's so embellished. - The compass face really is lo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBaalexis on 10/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does exactly what it should, works ok, nothing to complain here. Of course, as i understand, it will not outdo any professional equipment, but it is not supposed to. - Surprisingly well-built. - Looks great, will serve as a neat gift for someone who, for example, is f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgeo5 on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This compass works well, the flip is ok, it is solid enough and price is pretty good too. Very easy readable, oldschool looks is fine when you receive it but looks at my cons! Cons:The very big con, is the gold plated paint, that looks horrible after some time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ok so obviously this it not a serious compass for outdoor use but it is a good compass and very pretty too. Seriously the pictures do not do it justice, it is gorgeous and a real joy to hold. Cons:No cons its quite well made. OtherThoughts:Good for the urban adv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechnomancer on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really nice looking. It works as good as any cheap compass does. It's more of a display piece that a real survival tool. Cons:While the case is nice metal (brass?) the innards are plastic. It would have been nice if they were as nice as the case itself. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysquareware on 05/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice shining coper compass with plastic glass to show the needle. Seems like it's fill's with liqued? I chekked for sure and the needle shows north. Cons:I have a grey dot moving arround in the compass, not realy know what it is for. When moving around I see that it slo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections