DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Hedgehog Shaped 24-CD/DVD Protective Carrying Case (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrriva on 01/15/2014

- Handles it's tasks perfectly - Looks cute - Can be used as pillow. - Up to 10 CDs can be stored. Quality could be a little bit better, but you will probably won't find such gadget at such lower price elsewhere. Smile looks a little bit crooked. But Color of hedhehog skin is too pale, i wish it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoronda on 03/30/2011

A nice way to store cd's or dvd's. Holds 24 cd's/dvd's; the cd-leaves inside are in different pastel colors which I like because this way I can organize or color code them by subject/series (I'm such a dork). The hedgehog itself is soft and cute. Build quality is not optimal. My hedgehog has a bit of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphyrokarma on 02/10/2011

A really cute hedgehog carrying case for your CD's or DVD's. It's big and the quality of the teddy is very good. Useful to save your CD's or DVD's. The quality of internal carrying case is not very good, and you must take out the plastic of each carrying case to use it (but a few carrying case doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections