DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Cable Zip Wrap - Black (1.8CM Diameter/1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypablopecora on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. I'm not using the clip, but it seems good quality too. Nice finish. Nice packaging Cons:The clip should be less bulky. I don't like the idea of having the clip there. Actually I'm not using it, but just using some tape. But this is just me, I think that in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFauskin on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This is a very neat and easy way to clean up in your cables and it looks so much better afterwords. -Just use the thingy with nose and ears on it to collect the wires and slide on the cable tie in one operation. -And well, it just works day after day, no need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLahtalion on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome way to organize your cables. It helped me free up a lot of space and make my work room tidier. I used to tangle the cables behind my desk (there is a lot of them) with my feet all the time, no such problems any more. I easily combined two coaxial cables, one thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydapidc on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Useful for managing cable behind TV or computer. Comes with installation tools, it really help very much, make it easy to use and install Cons:build quality can be better, actually. I have seen similar product with better build and looks. OtherThoughts:I hope th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotexa on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality, the product is durable and can handle a nice bundle of cables. - The included tool is incredible handy for putting the cable in the protective cover, easy and fast. Just clip the tool over the cables and slide the wrap over the other end, then... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoM1989 on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for hiding cables for a variety of uses (I used them for 2 home theatre set-ups) Very easy to install (don't even need to unplug anything, figured out how to use without instructions Easy to cut to fit properly if shorter length needed Great price compared to what l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections