DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Cable Zip Wrap - White (2.3CM Diameter/1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatangas on 03/04/2013

Excellent product. I bought it again and I'll do it again for sure. The material is not so good, it's improvable as well as the white color, looks like it's made with recycled material (which would be a PRO -not a CON, but I'd like to know that in advance. Good product, it looks really nice in my home, the cables fit there perfectly and I'm really happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkallebank on 11/25/2011

This is an item that does the job very well. For a small amount of cash you get it more tidy behind your TV, stereo or what ever. I haven't use this type of "cable hider" before, so I didnt understand how I was supposed to get the cables inside, and I didnt use the clip that follows the pack, so it took a bit time. (read the manual on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by385bytes on 09/25/2011

Extremely quick and easy to apply with provided tool: painless 2-step procedure. Wraps are of sufficient quality. Wraps are also extremely easy to cut if you need to shorten them etc. It could be a little cheaper. Application tool could be made of little less quality material to bring the price down (realistically you need the application tool only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections