DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Cable Zip Wrap - White (1.8CM Diameter/1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmandle on 02/22/2013

Does what it is meant to do. No issues, no surprises. Plastic seems good enough to hold for a long time. You need to know how to use the installation tool. It is not too obvious... I needed to watch a youtube video showing how to install a similar product in order to have it in place easily. There is no info/explanations attached. I think it should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by385bytes on 09/25/2011

Extremely quick and easy to apply with provided tool: painless 2-step procedure. Wraps are of sufficient quality. Wraps are also extremely easy to cut if you need to shorten them etc. It could be a little cheaper. Application tool could be made of little less quality material to bring the price down (realistically you need the application tool only ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHavivOfer on 06/15/2011

Long zip wrap that can be used in more than in one place. can hold many cables the product built from good quality plastic that keep on straight one line. not that easy to install (for me) i guess it's depend on the amount of cables that you have what is this clip that come with the product? i found it useless Good product - it hides my cables to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelcav on 08/23/2010

Very practical. You don't need to unplug any cable to use it. It organizes cables and gives your wall good apperance. It's a bit tricky to get how to use it. The instructions are at the side of the box with small pictures, very confusing. However, after you realize how to use it, you'll be impressed how practical it is. Could have more length options.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections