DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Adapter with USB Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (White)
  • 5 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzav on 07/03/2013

Nicely build cable, works fine with every function. Car charger looks nice. it´s a little overvoltaged (up to 5.2v), and internal spring that connects to tip is bad quality. with some use, tip comes down, then you have to open it, and pull it up. takes a year to charge ipad, and can´t even feed energy it needs while using (I mean, if I connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byifkmr on 06/08/2013

Fair price. It serves the purpose to charge the device in the car. The cable works with other adapters. The first time I tried to connect my phone was a bit tight, hard to fit. But the worst thing was to find out that the cable does not work if connected directly to the computer. No sync, no charge. The issue with the cable should be noted in the product ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhklee on 05/01/2013

Pretty good, charges my Iphone 4 very well. I have mine in my car all the time. Look low quality cheap, Build quality ain't the best that i have seen, but i dont really care so much for it. A bit difficult to unplug it due to the round shape. Really good car-charger for your iphone. An item like this is usually worth $19.99 at any retail store you go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzav on 04/17/2013

it can carge even iphone 4 and iphone 4s, tested with no problems. it looks nice, and comes with good usb cable. it fell down 2 stair floors bumping on everything, and still works. charger outputs 5.1v to 5.4v, it isn´t regulated properly. didn´t check amperage to see if it really delivers 700mAh, but I suppose not. no other thoughts, plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepidemija on 04/08/2013

The items look like they are good quality and I haven't had any problems with them yet. I can't tell the difference between them and the items that came with my phone. sync data from the itunes isnt possible. This was a cheap and easy way to have more connection cords and options for my new iPhone. They work great and are much cheaper than purchasing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaranzato on 02/14/2013

The charger is awesome, works even when my car is not turned on. It also works for other USB devices like my wife's Nokia smartphone (cable not included). The cable itself is not very good. It doesn't fit my iPhone correctly but it works as the original one. I have an iPhone 4 and the product is designed for iPhone 3 so maybe that's the main problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiphone3gss on 02/11/2013

Good charger, easy to use, looks fine. The cable is around 3.5 feet, which is long enough to connect the power supply or computer. Quality is good, which I can see from the both ends. The conections of the car adaptor and the USB are fit ve I haven't found one yet. It's not a very complicated apparatus.. This is a charger only, not for any data transfer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 01/11/2013

Very, very cheap. You get the cable and the car charger, all two parts for a little small price. It works perfectly. You will never need save your battery while you are in a long car trip. Now you can use it all the trip, or if you are driving, you can use it with an radar application. The part of the adapter which goes into the car is a little hard,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJHenriqueFranco on 12/15/2012

-Cable is great, i actually think it's more resistant than the original Apple one. You can use it to charge or connect to your computer, just like the original. -The car adapter never worked with me, I think it broke during the shipping. This shows that it doesn't have a good quality. -Cable is a little shorter than the original, but nothing to worry ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBurnovip on 09/07/2012

Looks like a original Apple cable, is exactly as my original iphone 3gs usb cable. Price is great, and this product have resolved my problem with mi iphone (battery lasts 1 day if I have luck), now i can charge the cellphone in my car when I want. The 12V connector doesn't fit correctly. If you move the cable it disconnects. The task is put in some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections