DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Powered USB Emergency Battery Charger with Flashlight Function for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBomba112 on 03/30/2013

Received after 2 months. Works very well. Very mobile. Bought in any store 2 batteries and the device will work. Small in size will not interfere in the TAPS purse. Handy feature flashlight at night. Ability to supply power to the device You can not use the phone while charging. The unit is very hot, a reverse current to the batteries. A suitable device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamerush on 09/27/2012

Device can fit in any pocket! Has a built in flashlight incase at night you can't see you easily can flip the switch and see where your going! The USB on it works like a charm, it saved me several times when using the GPS on my phone, battery drained, with this little device my worries were over! Does take 2 AA, and depending on the brand of the batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byllancaster04 on 05/28/2010

Compact, easy to use renewable with rechargeable AA batteries. Use it to charge my phone, camcorder and bluetooth headsets. Can not get a full charge on my cell with one set of rechargeable batteries, but I always have several sets so this works for me. the cover is difficult to get off. Bought this to take with me when I go camping. Does a great job ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections