Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Must have!!

posted by camerush on 09/27/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Device can fit in any pocket! Has a built in flashlight incase at night you can't see you easily can flip the switch and see where your going! The USB on it works like a charm, it saved me several times when using the GPS on my phone, battery drained, with this little device my worries were over!

Cons:

Does take 2 AA, and depending on the brand of the batteries honestly depends on how long it will last... I used rechargeable batteries and it seemed to have worked a full days worth.. It does get hot after awhile, and doesn't bring a full charge to the devices

OtherThoughts:

It would be nice, if the device itself was a battery that you could just recharge, and the casing that covers the batteries possible have a lock on it, as I found in my pocket it came off easily.

Bottomline:

If your someone who uses your device till its dead this is perfect for you! Though the charge varies from device, it was nice being able to get a quick charge, perfect for that last picture you almost missed, of the phone call your waiting on!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections