There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Must have!!

posted by camerush on 09/27/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Device can fit in any pocket! Has a built in flashlight incase at night you can't see you easily can flip the switch and see where your going! The USB on it works like a charm, it saved me several times when using the GPS on my phone, battery drained, with this little device my worries were over!

Does take 2 AA, and depending on the brand of the batteries honestly depends on how long it will last... I used rechargeable batteries and it seemed to have worked a full days worth.. It does get hot after awhile, and doesn't bring a full charge to the devices

It would be nice, if the device itself was a battery that you could just recharge, and the casing that covers the batteries possible have a lock on it, as I found in my pocket it came off easily.

If your someone who uses your device till its dead this is perfect for you! Though the charge varies from device, it was nice being able to get a quick charge, perfect for that last picture you almost missed, of the phone call your waiting on!

Post comment

DX Everywhere