DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Internal Tip Storage Black Silver
  • 5 star 27 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byertertert on 07/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: This is a very nice full metall screw driver with compartment for extra bit-tips the magnet is very well strong and screws will not fall off this magnetic tip Excellent price and excellent quality Cons: the hexagonal tip-hole on the screwdriver itself is somewhat bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspankthebanana on 12/13/2013

Has the tips needed to disassemble cellphones and tablets Cheap price! Reasonable build quality Pen clip so I can clip it to my breast pocket. None yet. I wonder at the quality of the steel that the tips are made out of, but the only way to verify that is by using them over time. Perfect tool for what I need it for. Having the other heads in it just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 08/20/2013

- Multiple heads allowing for use on multiple occasions - Interior storage allows for compact casing and making it very portable - Will not lose loose heads due to storage - Magnetic tip allows for easy pick-up of small screws - Grip allows for easy turning - A lot smaller than it looked on the photo - Heads seem to strip slightly with each use Just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySickmanNZ on 06/26/2013

Compact, magnetic tips, The best of 3 different screw driver sets I have received from DX. Screw cap good for storage. It seems good construction to me and should last for a long time. Worth the $4. Good grip push down pressure for tight screws The short bits maybe too short for some work. Recommend SKU: 3680 if you need a set with longer bits nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyakovmp on 04/20/2013

Excellent workmanship. It is very conveniently fixed in a hand. On the case there is the special clamp, allowing to fix it on a pocket or in a bag. High quality of metal of which replaceable bits are made. Bits with which the set is completed, in a bigger measure are highly specialized, in my opinion intended for work in stationary conditions. I think,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoHeroics on 04/07/2013

This is a good value for money screw driver set. The pieces are reasonable quality and the metal construction should see this last for years. Certainly for the money I don't think you would find something better locally. The screwdriver pieces are very small. I had thought they would be larger given the size they appear in the images. I had wanted a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 03/31/2013

Cheap yet quality product. All-in-one pen sized screwdriver. Magnetic tips are good for picking up screws. Looks good - like it matters :) I wish it had a flat screwdriver tip. It doesn't have any. All of them are philips, star and triangle ones. I don't know their proper names. Just check the description. It's well explained. You can do some DIY stuff ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuffik on 11/23/2012

Bought it for the torx screwdriver heads, which are used by most of the knives here, and it does the job well. Feels and looks sturdy. Compact in size. Good grip and magnetic tip make it comfortable and precise to work with. Spare bits rattle inside when you tilt or shake it. Not really a con for me though. Sadly it doesn't have a minus-shaped screwdriver ... Read more

Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with
    0 0
  • posted byAsquel on 02/13/2012

Very quality aluminium body, nice small bits, good properties, all bits contains in the body. Bits were in some machine oil, when i receive it. Bits is not magnetic, or very poor magnetic. Some scratches on body = poor chinese kids, working on factory^_^. Very nice thing, compact, many bits, nice quality. Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarkprince on 11/07/2011

- It small and handy and very light to carry around in your pocket - It feels very durable which means it can be dropped and it won't bend or anything - Since its a small driver I like how it has some grip on the driver, so it makes it easier to turn - Although is durable this driver is pone to getting its paint scratched off. I got this and opened ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections