DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Mini Turbo Vacuum Cleaner with Brush and Illumination LED
  • 5 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamadeus611 on 05/22/2013

-nice desing and functions -easy to open and clean it -no batteries required as it uses your USB plug -includes filter -you can use it as a flashlight -I was not expecting a super-power vacuum cleaner but boy... this is a very weak toy ! -I found the Turbo function doesn't make any difference -not impressed -Even is a very cheap gadget I expected a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygod123 on 07/17/2010

It is a good idea. - Looks good. - Includes two things to have on the front. It is NOT good! - Hard to open - Cant even suck in small dust from my computer If it was better i would use it more, but it dosent even suck anything. Dont buy this. It is waste of money! Nothing more just dont buy it. It is like you are trowhing your money out of the window.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykramerboy on 03/06/2010

it is certainly a great idea, if it just were well made.. this is a bad product, it should not be sold, it is a waste of money. -suction power in normal mode is practically inexistent. -suction power in turbo mode is a little bit higher but still not enough to pick up a small piece of paper! -the led is the only thing that more or less works, but again,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanchox on 07/28/2009

Bueno la calidad del producto es medianamente buena. Y lo que esta bueno es que el sepillo esta muy bueno. Tiene modo turbo. Y el led cuando esta prendido solo alumbra bastante. Para empezar el cable es muy corto. Lo primordial que es aspirar, no lo hace, tiene casi nada de fuerza de aspiracion, incluso con el modo turbo. Hace mucho ruido. Me desepciono ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrkommers on 07/09/2009

Very cheap. Very easy to use. Have a turbo mode, that increases the suction considerably. Heads are easily interchangeable. The cable are very short, should be longer. The suction power is very weak, even in the turbo mode. It is very noisy. There is no replacement dust filter included. I'm very disappointed, it not solved my "dirt" issue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoddsquare on 07/08/2009

-The heads are easily interchanged. -It has a white LED built into it, and it can be used as a flashlight without turning on the motor. -The "Turbo" mode increases the suction considerably. -The cord is certainly long enough, regardless of which side of your laptop the USB ports are on. -The current drawn from the USB port is not excessive,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKolianika on 03/23/2009

- Small size - Works from the USB port - Has a backlight - There is a turbo mode - Ideal for cleaning the keyboard and system unit - Easy to remove accumulated dust - There is an additional nozzle - Has the option to include only the lights - At long use the motor heats up and starts to work properly - Works a bit weak, could be stronger - When using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/15/2009

Nice Tech Design, on visible body parts; It is ergonomicall and very weightless; Comes with a Tip Point and a Brush Point; Too weak to sucks fine real keyboard dust; The light is LED and the mine comes is... RED! The acessory pieces do not fit very well; Very nice, ONLY IF you use it EVERYDAY; The TURBO option, works a little bit more; Nice to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreloader on 08/06/2008

1. Very nice looking PC accessory. It make people smiling :) 2. USB powered. Don't need additional power adapter. 3. Included brush help to remove old dust. 4. Has Turbo function to add more power. 5. Has nice looking blue LED. 6. Lightweight 1. Not powerful enough for serious use. 2. short USB cable. 3. Where to get dust filter for replacement? 4. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefaust on 01/30/2008

It did manage to get some dirt and fluff and hair out of my keyboard... I bought this thing to try to get out the bits of dried chocolate milk I spilled on my laptop last year. It didn't do that very well. The "Tourbo" button is very hard to press. I don't know how to get the dirt out of my vacuum... It managed to get an unbelievable amount ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections