Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

Great item! Low price, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. A desired item. I recommend! Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byRicoff on 11/21/2014

Than i get them, i thought that this tweezers was made by young master, who was a little drunk that day and work in dark basement. One tweezer had cracked a little. Yes, all three tweezers is working, but it's only one good thing, that i can say. It's no nice, no good quality, no so precision. Read more

Not bad, but not good. Not bad, but not good. Not bad, but not good.

Impression:confusion;

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 05/20/2014

A very good quality set of tweezers, especially for the price. I was worried the quality might be a little low for the price, but these are very well made, there is no overlap/off centre for any of them, they all match up perfectly. none I have used them for pulling out splinters, for model work and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknaveindustries on 03/03/2014

I was surprised with the level of quality in these tools because I had bought for the price and wasn't expecting much. When I opened the packages however, I noticed right away that they were properly finished, with no sharp edges and attention to detail used when matching the points of the tools. Wash ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoryky on 01/23/2014

Pinzas fuertes. Sus puntas no se estropean con facilidad. Mejores que otras que he usado. Tres tipos distintos de punta. El tiempo de llegada del pedido superó el mes, pero con envío gratis... no podemos pedir mas. Cada pinza viene en una bolsita individual. Vienen muy bien para trabajos delicados ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

3 different type of tweezers Solid Good handling Nice packaging Come with plastic thingy to keep them closed (very useful for storing) None Maybe would have been good to include a curved tweezer amongst them Tips are small and hard so some items are hard to manipulate with these tweezers, might cut them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjibbbyy on 11/19/2013

Great price, good quality, good size (small) and useful. Came in three individual packaging, kind of a waste? Also took a while to ship (expected). Biggest con is that the picture is misleading: the tips are less sharp than they seem. I have used tweezers that have a sharper point allowing to really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMusFuzZ on 09/03/2013

sturdy, sharp, non- corrosive, anti- acid, Stainless steel, Anti magnetic. Fells sturdy, and i have no problems with them, switching from my old 2- piece set. the set comes quite sharp. seems to be solid tools. The best price. Pack comes almost only with some Asian text, does not say witch type of Tweezers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJCoto on 05/21/2013

Good tweezers, ideal for little screws! The tip is so pointy and thin that you could move really little screws with this. They come in a confortable individual pack. It is ideal for an ironmonger's and best price Building construction is really, really nice - Good steel. Feels even surgical. Using the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjankoval on 05/21/2013

Great price, three different tips, a useful set for any DIY, each piece is packed into its own case. The material is a little bit too soft so they can bend easily, however this can also be fixed easily. The surface looks a little bit rugged, however this can also be a good thing because my palms and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections