Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10021072 on 03/03/2016

excelente producto de acero inoxidable muy util y manejable. excelente calidad precio de uso facil y bien embalado en contenedor adecuado tiempo de llegada razonable.

Impression:Excellent product for te price;

0 0 0

• posted byBazzy81 on 12/18/2015

Good prize and good quality. I use this equipment for building plastic model without any problems. I could recomended it.

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bymatrhint on 12/17/2015

Pros: well made, low cost, very level, nice tips, and meets up nice at the end. able to take a beating. Cons: not always as nice to use as curved tip tweezers. Overall thoughts: This is such a great deal. The tweezers are high quality and are hard to damage. This set makes a great companion to a... Read more

Impression:Excellent!,Great price,Excellent product for te price;

0 0 0

• posted by9215638 on 03/31/2015

Because of its magnetic feature, picking small screws is easy. Edges though are quite rough. It might be a bit small for big hands. Shipping is fast. I'm happy.

0 0 0

• posted byhigorgf on 01/27/2015

Tweezers construction are fairly good and the three different sizes and shapes make them a very useful kit. Not strong enough for hard working, but it will last for a long time for light to normal use

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

This tweezers are made of steel, has a fantastic precissão, super easy to use, the better it is that it is easy to clean, you can use plain water to clean and a cloth to dry. Perfect product!

This tweezers are great for picking up electronic components.

Impression:Great price;

0 1 0

• posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

Great item! Low price, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. A desired item. I recommend!

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byRicoff on 11/21/2014

Than i get them, i thought that this tweezers was made by young master, who was a little drunk that day and work in dark basement. One tweezer had cracked a little. Yes, all three tweezers is working, but it's only one good thing, that i can say. It's no nice, no good quality, no so precision.

Not bad, but not good. Not bad, but not good. Not bad, but not good.

Impression:confusion;

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 05/20/2014

A very good quality set of tweezers, especially for the price. I was worried the quality might be a little low for the price, but these are very well made, there is no overlap/off centre for any of them, they all match up perfectly. none I have used them for pulling out splinters, for model work... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknaveindustries on 03/03/2014

I was surprised with the level of quality in these tools because I had bought for the price and wasn't expecting much. When I opened the packages however, I noticed right away that they were properly finished, with no sharp edges and attention to detail used when matching the points of the tools.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere