DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Vehicle Anti-slip Mat - Honda (19cm*12cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrner80 on 03/26/2013

It is a very useful piece, the material is of good quality, and really delivers what it promises! Beyond the logo is very well done. I was looking for this product for a long time and have never found it. And the price is very good i don't have anything against the item. The only thing i would say is that the material is a little bit soft.. but its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrietzzz on 07/17/2010

Very nice anti-slip mat - a must have for all honda drivers! The anti-slip effect is really good, the surface is kinda like "glue" so it will hold your items good in place. Also it has a nice design, looks very good in real nice yellow color. Like in the other review, it attracts dust and you will see the dust at the black mat very good.. But with some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrandHustle on 05/04/2010

It's a great looking mat for any Honda car. It is really sticky (non-adhesive), sort of like cling on stickers. seems like it will hold anything in place on even the fastest turns. looks better in-person than it looks in the pictures. attracts dust, and dust is hard to get off, but you can rinse it off. Most silicone products attract dust anyways Maybe ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections