DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Internal Tip Storage Gold
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragomang87 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very strong magnet, can easily take up multiple screws - strong heads, they don't break before the screws - more than enough (i.e. than i use), choice of heads - the heads fit really good - has good grip - maybe not in the beginning, but now the top screws in and out... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAhYong1986 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is great for such products. You cannot find this kind of deals from local retail shop.This certainly is a bargain and a great savings. The tips are all magnetic as it claim, it is great to use and will cut you a lot of troublesome of finding the drop... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypablo285 on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid metal build. Easy to handle, feels good in your hand. They are magnetic - very helpful when you work with tiny screws. A good combination of screwheads - so far I dismantled everything I needed (or wanted ;) ) Internal storage is very practical. A p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDY2Kim on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little multi screw driver is very useful for all your needs. The screw drivers were built for smaller screws so it does a good job on anything involving small screws. Cons:The interchangeable pieces should have been more organized in the body of the screw maybe wit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUn4tural on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality, on some of these magnet comes undone or something, this one is really well made, all very solid! Cap locks into position so it doesn't get undone in your messy pile of tools! All tips fit perfectly inside the compartment of the screwdriver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitzick on 09/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well - it's all i needed to replace a faceplate on my nokia e-71 cell phone . found it on a right price the build of a product is very nice , seems to have no flaws all bits can be safely stored inside a body of a screwdriver ( which is nice ) i got a yellow one and it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogobsb on 08/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very useful. - Magnetic tips are perfect to use with small things. - It has a compartment to put your 9 piece-set and then is more difficult to lost any piece. - Full metal construction. Cons:- It could be silver or black. Gold is too ugly but it is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRauliFinland on 07/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small yet "big" 9-tip screwdriver. The quality is high, other $3 sets are not nearly as good. I've opened a lot of screws and has not find any degration of tips. The handle-storage is handy and makes this easy to carry. The tip has even magnet to giv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr1cebrner on 06/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everyone laughed when my 80 odd year old grandmother gave this to me for Christmas last year. I have used that one tool more that almost every other screwdriver in my toolbox. Possibly because this is in the kitchen drawer and my toolbox is in the garage, But... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheButterfly on 06/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well assembled, good quality, doesn't feel cheap at all. All the drive heads fit nicely in the top of it, and it's totally made of steel and aluminum. Cons:The metal clip isn't that fantastic, but I didn't want or need it anyways. OtherThoughts:It's just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections