Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome screw driver for small work

posted by TheButterfly on 05/26/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is the smallest, most portable little screwdriver you will ever find. And at these prices it's practically jumping in your pocket, calling out to you. I've fixed just about everything with this, the head holds all the bits just perfectly.

Cons:

The clip is not attached all that well, I took it off and threw it in garbage immediately. No chance that 2 cent piece of steal takes away from the value of this baby. You can't break the heads and the body of it is made of durable aluminum and the tip is made of solid steal with a magnet in it.

OtherThoughts:

If magnets are not your thing pass on this, it has a pretty powerful one in it. I _doubt_ it could harm digital data stored on a platter, or even discolor a TV though.

Bottomline:

Get one, get 5, get ten. You can't go wrong with these, a way better gift than individual screw drivers that get lost. And at DX's excellent prices this is one that will go down in history. I keep it on me all the time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections