Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• This set is GREAT

posted by rastoma1 on 10/01/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This 9 piece precision magnetic screw driver is EXACTLY what I was looking for and am very happy with it. I had been looking for a decent precision screwdriver set for awhile before discovering DX. I really hate the precision sets that include a case full of individual drivers due to being too narrow to get a good grip. The barrel of this driver is the perfect size for small and large hands and having the tips stored inside is so much nicer than a tray full of multiple tools.

Cons:

Considering the price and variety of bits, there's really not much negativity about the set. The tips DO have a little play when inserted which may feel a little worrisome at first. But I believe the pressure needed to strip the tip in the barrel would be greater than the pressure needed to strip the precision screw in the first place so I'm not worried about it.

OtherThoughts:

I would have liked the blue color better :) But the gold does the job. The texture is great and again, overall considering the price and what you get, this is a must have for anyone's electronic tool box.

Bottomline:

A very good tool and very happy with the purchase.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections