DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Universal Washable Mount/Mat (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

The cost is obviously a good point. It is really usefull in a car to put a cell phone, a key or anything you could want to fix. It is indeed really sticky. The pad is easy to fix and remove. But it is not likely to move by itself. Since it is sticky it tends to become dirty (but it is washable so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoalberto on 09/09/2013

This think really hold your free things on your wall or you car. Coins, memory cards, paper clips, batteries or even a Dvd disc. When it's dirty just wash with clean water and it's become like new again! None at all Be careful with the application on your car, to not put it on the car console blocking ... Read more

Holding Batteries and a memory card at my wall.

0 0 0

• posted bycalypsori on 03/28/2013

1. Doesn't collect too much dust (not ultrasticky like the Gekko pad I had before 2. Washable 3. Easy to fit and remove 4. Very cheap 1. Not very sticky, but keeps the item in place 2. Cannot be mounted vertical 3. Small size compared to other similar gekko pads I used, making it useful to hold only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHgshgs on 03/25/2013

It´s a great product, you can attach any object to any flat surface. Very useful in car, you can attach your cellphone to your dashboard securely. All you need is a flat surface and a regular material, glass for example. I definitely recommend this product. None. It´s simply great and simple.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymailoo on 01/29/2013

this rug on the turbine deserves all praises. At the small price and to the best quality in the world it met all my hopes and expectations. I looked forward it. and here it mine, a rug on the turbine! minus only that I can't paste over with these rugs all the house. because mother who lives with me will ... Read more

0 0 0

Good general rating. It is made of good material. It is very useful. It is very useful. I think in most of the countries it is more expensive than here. Even the price is bit bigger than the rest of the prices as level for dealextreme. The thing holds (sticks) two phones at the same time (Nokia N79 and ... Read more

0 0 0

Very good product and quality It really keeps your stuff on the place, no matter what you do! Just for testing, I started to incline it with my iphone on it. I was with negative angle and it didn't let my phone fall! If you gonna use it in your car, I doubt you can slip something out of it! I really ... Read more

0 0 0

Good general rating. It is made of good material. It is very useful. It is very useful. I think in most of the countries it is more expensive than here. Even the price is bit bigger than the rest of the prices as level for dealextreme. The thing holds (sticks) two phones at the same time (Nokia N79 and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymountguitars on 01/26/2013

Cheap and works as intended and easy to use. Its washable and looks brandnew after every wash. Doesn't look good when its gets dirty. Gets dirty easily but that's part of what makes it work anyways. And its really sticky. You can use this on other things in the house as well. You can even use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennon1 on 01/17/2013

Cheap, elegant and discrete. It's washable with water and it works perfect again. My iPhone 4 fits great. You can cut it if you want to adjust it in your car. Barato, elegante y discreto. Se puede lavar con agua y funciona como al principio. Mi iPhone 4 ajusta perfectamente. Se puede cortar para ajustarlo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections