DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Aluminum Protective Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeechx on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very solid and nice metallic case. Protects your 3G/3GS very well. Nice and hard. Inside is nicely soft and dont scratch your phone. Nicely cold, when needed. I have dropped it many times, it protects my iphone like a king. It's not any plastic, its aluminum, it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarioespinheira on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really protects my iPhone 3GS when it falls or bumps into something hard. Stylish cover. Very good price and quality. Cons:Very slippery on your hands or when resting on a smooth surface. OtherThoughts:I really needed a good protective cover for my iPhone 3GS, because I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaspargt on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think is the best quality considering the price. Its really nice and its strong. The inside of the case is soft which doesn't damage your iPhone. When taken out it still looks the same as when put in. Cons:When I take out the case from the iphone, the case d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprigonline on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a beautiful metal case that protects my iphone and it's discrete, too. Those who doesn't like iphone cases will love this, because once you use the case, it doesn't appear you are using a case. It protects your iphone against scratches and falls; recently... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrpires on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an excellent case. For this great price, it brings a great level of protection. I like the fact that its color is a gloomy black, and another great feature is that its inside is covered with silk: this will sure prevent the phone from most unwanted scrat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopy007 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This a great a great aluminium protective case. It absorbs a lot of damage that the phone couldn't, since it's made out of plastic. This case protected my phone several times, as I dropped it on concrete. Needless to say, the phone got away without a scratch. Also the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericohara on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It provides good protection. It's very cheap. It fits perfectly on the phone. It's not hard to assemble and it doesn't come off easy. It looks nice. Cons:It's very slippery. It scratches very easily, but as long as my phone doesn't get scratched, it's ok! The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabdullahmnawi on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really good case so far. Clips right on. Good fit. Looks good. All access to buttons and ports. Colour is decent, and the padded inner layer helps with keeping scratches off of the phone. Will see if it scratches in time, but so far, excellent. Cheap as chips to... Read more

Very good looking case.
    0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Seems to be a high quality metal material. - The interior is lined with felt to protect the phone. - Fits snugly and should protect your phone efficiently. - Wraps all the way around your phone. (Make sure to buy a screen protector separate though) Cons:- The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomnko on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es un producto que ayuda a proteger la parte trasera del iphone 3gs bastante rígida por lo que es casi imposible que se rompa el precio esta bien, viendo costo/beneficio Cons:el único problema que a la ves una ventaja es que es demasiado rígido por lo que... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections