DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Aluminum Protective Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCekic on 02/13/2014

It is a solid alluminium case for the iphone 3gs. After the installation it is a nice solid complete. It protects your phone against scratches falling etc. And also good against dust etc. It was a bit damaged during the delivery. Better watch out by unpacking. It is not that solid, with a bit power you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFunkbreaks on 01/30/2014

Protege la parte trasera del teléfono correctamente. El metal es bastante rígido por lo que es casi imposible que se rompa. Encaja tan bien que te costará un poco encajarlo/desencajarlo, pero bueno, tampoco es un problema. Igualmente la parte interior es suave por lo que no dañar&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroger1533 on 11/21/2013

-The case is made of metal, so is resistent. -Doesn't conver any part that you need to access in you 3 GS. -Fit very well, but is still easy to put ando to take out. -Doesn't come out if don't want to. -The paint get scratches with time. -Looks like that the connection with your operator get a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeechx on 06/14/2013

It's very solid and nice metallic case. Protects your 3G/3GS very well. Nice and hard. Inside is nicely soft and dont scratch your phone. Nicely cold, when needed. I have dropped it many times, it protects my iphone like a king. It's not any plastic, its aluminum, it's really strong. It's durable, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarioespinheira on 05/12/2013

Really protects my iPhone 3GS when it falls or bumps into something hard. Stylish cover. Very good price and quality. Very slippery on your hands or when resting on a smooth surface. I really needed a good protective cover for my iPhone 3GS, because I have been using it daily for the past 3 years and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaspargt on 04/12/2013

I think is the best quality considering the price. Its really nice and its strong. The inside of the case is soft which doesn't damage your iPhone. When taken out it still looks the same as when put in. When I take out the case from the iphone, the case deform a little bit, so the idea is to dont remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprigonline on 03/17/2013

It's a beautiful metal case that protects my iphone and it's discrete, too. Those who doesn't like iphone cases will love this, because once you use the case, it doesn't appear you are using a case. It protects your iphone against scratches and falls; recently a thief robbed my iphone and throwed it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrpires on 01/29/2013

This is an excellent case. For this great price, it brings a great level of protection. I like the fact that its color is a gloomy black, and another great feature is that its inside is covered with silk: this will sure prevent the phone from most unwanted scratches caused by dust. It is very hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytopy007 on 01/27/2013

This a great a great aluminium protective case. It absorbs a lot of damage that the phone couldn't, since it's made out of plastic. This case protected my phone several times, as I dropped it on concrete. Needless to say, the phone got away without a scratch. Also the silky material inside the case makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericohara on 12/23/2012

It provides good protection. It's very cheap. It fits perfectly on the phone. It's not hard to assemble and it doesn't come off easy. It looks nice. It's very slippery. It scratches very easily, but as long as my phone doesn't get scratched, it's ok! The access to the side buttons gets harder if you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections