DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Aluminum Protective Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Silver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilkerer on 01/29/2014

nice looking, my old phone looks better than it was. easy to put and good protection. The metal color shines and also matt. The price is amazing for aluminum metarial. It's also not heavy as i thought at the first time. I've been using the case more than 1 year. You need to be careful while you put the case to your phone because your phone may have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetocosme on 07/01/2013

Cheap an good-loking case. Slightly and strong, recommended item. Easy to use, set perfectly in an iPhone 3 GS. The section where there are volume and vibrating buttons is weak and easyly get deformed. My case arrived slightly deformed on this section, the package in wich where transported the case does not protected it. Very good quality at excelent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakureiReimu on 03/11/2013

Cool aluminium color, soft material inside case, amazing price, good looking and protection. Easy to install device, no need any tools. Provide easy access to all buttons. Hole on the back for Apple logo. Poor metal quality. Item did not fit perfectly. Need to force edges after install for better fit. Soft material inside collenting dust, need to cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNico94110 on 01/17/2013

Quality of the case is ok. The product looks good and offers a good protection. the quality of aluminium is rather good. The item did not fit perfectly. I Had to force somehow to make it fit. I assume it suffered from a slight shock. Also, the hole in the back doesn't add anything to global quality of the product and would let dust get between the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMtlnx on 12/26/2012

The item arrived in excellent condition, is the same as described in the announcement. I could track the product all the time, very good! I recommend. I do not know if it can be counted as against but it took about a month to arrive, the time was acceptable because it was an international purchase. ...................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrololol on 08/24/2011

-Really amazing price -Soft inside so it wont scratch -Nice hole so you can see the apple logo -Easy to reach buttons -Easy to put on -Made of high-quality materials -Doesn't fit good -The chrome edges on the phone is not protected by the case -Collects alot of dust in the apple logo-hole -REALLY hard to take off It's a good protection for your iPhone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariopizza on 09/22/2010

Material and finish is ok. Metallic color is cool. Leaves all buttons free to access. Not a very good fit. Might be a result from the shipping. I needed to bend te edges to let is stick to my iPhone. Still there are nasty spaces between the housing and the iPhone. Is also slippery, as the bare iPhone is too. It fits like the price is: cheap. There are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKanji on 06/25/2010

- the aluminum finish is quite impressive. You even forget that its only plastic - the inside part of the case has some kind of velvet, that minimizes the risk of dust scratching the back of your precious Iphone - fits perfectly - the hole in the back is good for helping to take off the Iphone of the case - the hole in the back is good for some scratchs,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections