DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery Case Holder (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 220 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 80 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a photographer that has a camera that is working on batteries, you always have to carry some around...cause you never know when you need them. Using this cases your batteries are better protected and don't discharge by touching each other. Also you don't ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects and organises my batteries very well, without increasing too much the volume of the batteries, which is good if you don't have a big bag to carry them. The plastic is not bad and the colors help you to separate them. It's a cheap product and quite useful. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects and organises my batteries very well, without increasing too much the volume of the batteries, which is good if you don't have a big bag to carry them. The plastic is not bad and the colors help you to separate them. It's a cheap product and quite useful. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Finally something to protect the batteries from not touching eachoter. The product works simple and you can fit 4xAA or 5xAAA battery's inside. They clip together so you always keep them together. Cons:The price is a bit much for simple plastic. The color shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymwestza on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These Battery holder really make storing your batteries easy. I have lots of rechargables sets of AA's and every set has its own holder. Recommended. Cons:Nothing that I can really complain about. One of the holders broke off at the edge but I do use it alot s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvrdak on 03/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is not very expensive. You can stick multiple cases together to make a long line of connected cases. Comes in different colors. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:Put a "empty" and "charged" battery signs on different cases and youll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRivrat on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are a very handy and inexpensive way to store batteries. Can link them together in groups of cases Can store both AA and AAA in the same cases Cons:Sometimes individual case lids can be a bit difficult to undo OtherThoughts:I have now bought enough to st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzbal on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Practical storage for the batteries. Helps you to prevent loosing your battries, and also keeping ones of a kind together if you have dozens together in a box like I do :). In these holders you can separate those rechargable batteries from other which need to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cases help you to arrange your batteries. Before buying I had a completely mess in my battery box. Now I sort it for recently charged, needs charging and non-accumulators. You can group it in any other suitable order. Plastic quality is not so bad. A little bit &qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very inexpensive item but it mean so much to organize and store your batteries , its handy that they come in different color so you can use for example red case for empty batteries and other for full so you now what to charge and what to use Cons:For... Read more

Case holders with battery in side
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections