DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery Case Holder (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 221 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 80 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Отлично! Up side down?
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhnilickam on 08/19/2014

Pros: Quite solid. Cons: It is not obvious which side up - what is cover and what is base (when put multiple cases together) ? Picture Nr.1 - silly... Picture Nr.2 - cover holds AA batteries (no problem with AAA) so they go up with cover / accidentally fall down... Read more

Solid but not very smart.... Solid but not very smart....

Impression:Up side down?;

0 0
  • posted bySolomahin on 08/19/2014

Хорошее качество. Удобно. Read more

Impression:Отлично!;

0 0
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 06/24/2014

As a photographer that has a camera that is working on batteries, you always have to carry some around...cause you never know when you need them. Using this cases your batteries are better protected and don't discharge by touching each other. Also you don't have to search to find the same batteries so it really helps organizing your bag. A solid build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Protects and organises my batteries very well, without increasing too much the volume of the batteries, which is good if you don't have a big bag to carry them. The plastic is not bad and the colors help you to separate them. It's a cheap product and quite useful. The price is a bit much for simple plastic. The color should be clear for all of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Protects and organises my batteries very well, without increasing too much the volume of the batteries, which is good if you don't have a big bag to carry them. The plastic is not bad and the colors help you to separate them. It's a cheap product and quite useful. I find it quite hard to open. I'm not really sure if there is a right way to do it, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

Finally something to protect the batteries from not touching eachoter. The product works simple and you can fit 4xAA or 5xAAA battery's inside. They clip together so you always keep them together. The price is a bit much for simple plastic. The color should be clear for all of them so you can see the batteries better. The pink color makes it hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymwestza on 03/15/2014

These Battery holder really make storing your batteries easy. I have lots of rechargables sets of AA's and every set has its own holder. Recommended. Nothing that I can really complain about. One of the holders broke off at the edge but I do use it alot so its to be expected. Other than that I dont have any problems. I have tons of batteries (currently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvrdak on 03/09/2014

It is not very expensive. You can stick multiple cases together to make a long line of connected cases. Comes in different colors. None I can think of. Put a "empty" and "charged" battery signs on different cases and youll never mix those up again! Or you can put batteries tip down (or up) depending on whether they are charged or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRivrat on 02/21/2014

These are a very handy and inexpensive way to store batteries. Can link them together in groups of cases Can store both AA and AAA in the same cases Sometimes individual case lids can be a bit difficult to undo I have now bought enough to store all my rechargeable batteries in so that I don’t get them mixed up. This is important when you are wanting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzbal on 02/13/2014

Practical storage for the batteries. Helps you to prevent loosing your battries, and also keeping ones of a kind together if you have dozens together in a box like I do :). In these holders you can separate those rechargable batteries from other which need to be charged, in case you do not have a battery tester with you all the time. I do not prefer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections